GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hey Bleeders, I'm only doing what he did to GamesDude."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 07/06/00 at 21:54
Regular
Read some of the insulting messages from Tigerblade about GamesDude's opinion.
Fri 09/06/00 at 23:37
I didnt say I never liked it - just dont agree with Sony.
I think they are ruining the games industry and nobody is realising it....

Before long there will be no variety, PS will be cool, all about image, but not fun to play and there will be endless sequels.

Great minds like Miyamoto and Yuji Naka need to be celebrated, experience some good Sega and Nintendo games before they are gone - it is the least you can do...
Fri 09/06/00 at 20:44
HI YOU LOT I'VE JUST FOUND THIS FORUM,I KNOW SLOW OR WHAT,BUT AIN'T IT GREAT TO HAVE THIS PAGE FOR DISCUSSING PS2 "EVEN IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT " NO NAMES MENTIONED THIER HEY TIGERBLADE.I,M GLAD TO SEE YOU ALL STARTING TO GET THE JIST OF THESE DISCUSSION PAGES,I HAVE TO CONFESS THAT I DON'T KNOW ALOT ABOUT PS2,SO I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO READING MORE FROM PEOPLE SO PASSIONATE ABOUT GAMEING AS YOU LOT.I'M JUST GLAD YOU'RE TRYING TO STOP THE BICKERING,I THINK YOU ALL HAVE GOOD OPINIONS,THOUGH SOMETIMES YOU TRY AND GET ONE OVER ON EACH OTHER WITH THEM, ANY WAY KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND I'M LOKING FORWARD TO JOINING YOUR DISCUSSIONS.
Thu 08/06/00 at 20:20
Hey, we like different consoles. Who cares? As Bleeders said, let's just enjoy gaming. Sorry about the insulting message.
Thu 08/06/00 at 18:54
I hear ya
Thu 08/06/00 at 13:23
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
I'm not taking sides here man, I was just trying to put things into perspective. To be honest, I haven't read any other posts from Gamesdude or Tigerblade, the first thread I read which was from Tigerblade was the 'I have a PS2' one. I spose' I should've really read into it a bit more before opening my big mouth. My bad!

I shouldn't have singled you out man, I apologise for that but my opinions still stand. I don't see how people can draw judgment on a system/game that they haven't played yet. I wish people could keep the discussions on an intelligent level without resorting to flaming someone because of their opinion.

Enjoy the games people, whether it's Sony, Sega, Nintendo or Microsoft. All of the aforementioned companies are providing us with some classic home-entertainment. Enjoy it! I know I will!
Wed 07/06/00 at 21:54
Read some of the insulting messages from Tigerblade about GamesDude's opinion.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.