GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"American GBA Games"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 30/08/04 at 14:43
Regular
"I ush!"
I'm lucky enough to be going to America in the next week or so. Being that American GBA games work over here too my question is if you could exploit the cheap prices and early/extra releases over there what games would you be bringing back?
Mon 30/08/04 at 21:13
Regular
I believe there's a Megaman Anniv. Collection on GBA too, but you'd be better off getting it on GC as there are more games included.
Mon 30/08/04 at 21:12
Regular
That's a Cube game isn't it?

Anyway, if you're wanting games you can already get over here for cheap, then get Mario & Luigi and Advance Wars 2.

Otherwise, go for AstroBoy and Mario Vs. Donkey Kong, as UK releases are some way away.
Mon 30/08/04 at 20:10
Regular
"a.k.a King"
Get Mega Man; Anniversary Collection. It's a major hit in the US, and contains I think the first 3 Mega Man titles he starred in, which were all great, especially Mega Man 3.
Mon 30/08/04 at 19:38
Regular
I picked up Mario vs. Donkey Kong and Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga.

I'm glad I did too.
Mon 30/08/04 at 16:42
Regular
gerrid wrote:
> Oh and is Fire Emblem out in the US yet?

Not until mid October from what I read on C&VG's website anyway.
Mon 30/08/04 at 16:40
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Mario Vs. Donkey Kong and Mario Golf are both wonderful.
Mon 30/08/04 at 16:36
Regular
Bought Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga and Super Mario Advance 4 for the same price as one new GBA game here.

Price wise, America rocks :-)
Mon 30/08/04 at 16:35
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Whitestripes DX wrote:
> Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green

What?
You said Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green was crap in a different thread.

I've played Pokemon Red, Blue and Yellow to death so I dont really want Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green because it'll have the same pokemon etc.

I have never completed Sapphire/Ruby though so I will be getting that on Wednesday.
Mon 30/08/04 at 14:52
Regular
Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green
Advance Wars 2
Fire Emblem
Mon 30/08/04 at 14:47
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Oh and is Fire Emblem out in the US yet?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.