GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Juiced - Release Date."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Juiced'.
Mon 30/08/04 at 23:43
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I'm just wondering what the proper release date is for Juiced. I've read that it's due out this friday, but I've also seen it advertised as the end of the month. One of my mates at work already has a copy of it so I can't see it being released at the end of the month, anyone know for sure?
Wed 01/09/04 at 00:47
"I love yo... lamp."
From something on Gamespot before they went into bankruptcy:

"One analyst who covers Acclaim predicted that bankruptcy is an unlikely outcome of the company's recent activities. "The interesting thing here is that they will very likely not liquidate but will merely declare to keep their creditors at bay until they can generate revenues sufficient to pay their debts. They're not that bad off," the analyst said, "and I think that rumors of their demise are greatly exaggerated." "

This has been borne out slightly in that Acclaim filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy as opposed to Chapter 11, which is what normally happens when a company needs protection from creditors whilst re-structuring.

I don't know for certain what effect that will have, but I don't see Juiced not getting released. Whether it will come out under tha Acclaim name, I really don't know, but I think the game is done and dusted.
Tue 31/08/04 at 20:32
Regular
"'i need a weapon'"
its meant to be out september the 24 if i read correctly
Tue 31/08/04 at 17:21
Regular
"All about the Beats"
Well im hopefully going to get a go of it down at GameStars Live on Sunday.

And also see when its out.
Tue 31/08/04 at 17:15
Regular
No it's not out yet.

I was under the impression it would be out this Friday, the 4th. But now it may be delayed or not out at all.

It should still come out though, as Juice Games are still going and they own all the code, but it may take a while to get a new publisher etc....
Tue 31/08/04 at 17:07
Regular
It's a possible no-comer?

Ack.
Tue 31/08/04 at 13:07
Regular
"ProGolfer"
So is it actually out yet?
Tue 31/08/04 at 12:32
"I love yo... lamp."
Perhaps EA will step in and have it rebranded as Need For Speed: Underground: 2: Prequel.
Tue 31/08/04 at 12:29
Regular
I don't know what it is, but I just can't get excited about Juiced.

Maybe it's because Burnout 3 is almost out...
Tue 31/08/04 at 12:26
Regular
It may not be released now. Acclaim were to pulish it, but they've gone bankrupt....
Mon 30/08/04 at 23:43
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I'm just wondering what the proper release date is for Juiced. I've read that it's due out this friday, but I've also seen it advertised as the end of the month. One of my mates at work already has a copy of it so I can't see it being released at the end of the month, anyone know for sure?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.