GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Even MORE content for it..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Ghost Recon: Island Thunder'.
Tue 31/08/04 at 04:06
"I love yo... lamp."
Ghost Recon: Island Thunder. Had a go on it for the first time in absolute ages, turned out there was a new map for it. Mines, set in an abandoned mine complex. Haven't played it yet.

It amazes me how much free content has been given away for GR:IT. That's 13 levels now, and it isn't nearly as popular as RS3 is. Still I'm not complaining.

I'm also beginning to really like GR:IT as well now. First couple of times I played it I was really bad at it and quickly lost interest. But now I have finally got the hang of it and am enjoying it quite a bit now. I hear there are few tards for it on Live.
Tue 31/08/04 at 05:05
Regular
"8==="
and it's also worth noting that deaths don't show up on the stats so if you get bored of stealth you're free to charge around like a maniac (artillery recommended)

:D
Tue 31/08/04 at 05:03
Regular
"8==="
Yeah, Live games seem to be losing the 'tards quickly as the new live releases hit.

Generally it's very hardcore people on GR:IT.

and those 13 levels should hopefully be an indication of what'll happen for Black Arrow.

Although the original GR didn't use the stats system and some of those 13 levels are from the original game.

Now if they'd just release a few other live games with stats...
Tue 31/08/04 at 04:06
"I love yo... lamp."
Ghost Recon: Island Thunder. Had a go on it for the first time in absolute ages, turned out there was a new map for it. Mines, set in an abandoned mine complex. Haven't played it yet.

It amazes me how much free content has been given away for GR:IT. That's 13 levels now, and it isn't nearly as popular as RS3 is. Still I'm not complaining.

I'm also beginning to really like GR:IT as well now. First couple of times I played it I was really bad at it and quickly lost interest. But now I have finally got the hang of it and am enjoying it quite a bit now. I hear there are few tards for it on Live.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.