GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"final fantasy x...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy X'.
Tue 31/08/04 at 09:18
Regular
"boom boom click"
....I just bought it and think it is the best RPG i have had the pleasure to play. ive had it for 4 days and am 14 hours in. (fighting the al bhed boss that doesnt let you use magic. and just before lulu gets to seymores place and gives him her answer.) and my 2 questions are this....

1) lulu doesnt have Thundara and others yet because i was to busy choosing other stuff from the grid. As i had said im going into a boss battle whos weakness is thundara and all the other people on Gamefaq's.com have thundara how can i get it before the boss battle?

2) How long is it? I heard that it has 100 hours of gameplay is it true? I want to know how long im gonna be sitting in one place.

3) No spoilers please i dont want to find out what happens next.
Thu 02/09/04 at 08:58
Regular
"boom boom click"
ok well now im in the al bhed home thats is being attacked by Guados. (god they dont make this stuff easy to say do they!)
Tue 31/08/04 at 21:34
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
What? Nearly at the end? You must be joking. After Seymour I think there is about...10 hours at least before the end.

FF games are a commitment.
Tue 31/08/04 at 21:12
Regular
"boom boom click"
thanks Witch-king. Done it and have now defeated seymore! please tell me im nearly there! PLEASE.
Tue 31/08/04 at 21:10
Regular
"boom boom click"
dude my server is not updating
Tue 31/08/04 at 11:06
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Ninjax wrote:
> ....I just bought it and think it is the best RPG i have had the
> pleasure to play. ive had it for 4 days and am 14 hours in. (fighting
> the al bhed boss that doesnt let you use magic. and just before lulu
> gets to seymores place and gives him her answer.) and my 2 questions
> are this....

I would agree, if I didn't feel the urge to punch every main character except Yuna in the face.

> 1) lulu doesnt have Thundara and others yet because i was to busy
> choosing other stuff from the grid. As i had said im going into a
> boss battle whos weakness is thundara and all the other people on
> Gamefaq's.com have thundara how can i get it before the boss battle?

I think that it is better to stick to physical attacks. Destroying the negator will allow it to then use its most powerful attack, mana beam. Bludgeon it with with Tidus, Auron and Wakka. Equip weapons with lightningstrike if possible, you may be able to buy it from the travel agency nearby.

> 2) How long is it? I heard that it has 100 hours of gameplay is it
> true? I want to know how long im gonna be sitting in one place.

It depends how into completion/how good at the game you are. One level of completion can take less than 20 hrs. Personally, I've spent over 300 hours on the game. I won't go into detail (down there).
> 3) No spoilers please i dont want to find out what happens next.
Tue 31/08/04 at 09:18
Regular
"boom boom click"
....I just bought it and think it is the best RPG i have had the pleasure to play. ive had it for 4 days and am 14 hours in. (fighting the al bhed boss that doesnt let you use magic. and just before lulu gets to seymores place and gives him her answer.) and my 2 questions are this....

1) lulu doesnt have Thundara and others yet because i was to busy choosing other stuff from the grid. As i had said im going into a boss battle whos weakness is thundara and all the other people on Gamefaq's.com have thundara how can i get it before the boss battle?

2) How long is it? I heard that it has 100 hours of gameplay is it true? I want to know how long im gonna be sitting in one place.

3) No spoilers please i dont want to find out what happens next.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.