GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"gamecube titles"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 18/06/01 at 22:19
Regular
Hi,i just wanna have your opinion so just read on and write in.

Iīm gonna write a little bit about GameCube titles.

Luigiīs Mansion:
Finnaly someone at Nintendo had courage enough to ask for a Luigi game.And thatīs well i think,because iīm a big Luigi fan.The game would be pretty cool,but in screenshots iīve seen i never seen him walking around on a level,just in the house,maybe itīs a rather small game.But it looks pretty cool.For those who donīt know what it is:itīs a kind of a Ghostbuster game would you should suck up ghosts with a weird machine created by a strange doctor Luigi finds inside a big,scary mansion.

Super Smash Bros Meele:
The sequel to the best beat īem up on Nintendo 64.
With loads of more items,new characters and new 1player modes this will certaintly be one of greatest games to buy with Gamecube.Also,rumour says that Sonic is one of the hidden characters.That would be awesome.

Pikmin:
I got only one thing to say about this game.If you watch the videos at e3īs home site you will think this game looks VERY boring.Itīs Shigsys new winner.Itīs just not good enough.Everyone who has plans to buy this:think about it VERY carefully.

Metroid Prime:
Just what we Nintendo fans have been waiting for so long.Samus is finally back to ī kick some ass.This game would certaintly be one of the winners.

Star Fox Adventures(Dinosaur Planet):
Star Fox & co are back to destroy Andross for good.
This game was originnaly made for Nintendo 64 but Nintendo decided to realease it on Gamecube instead.Finnaly the Star Fox team are back!

Wave race Blue Storm:
With greater graphic and more speed maybe this could be the most popular game in the beginning?

Mickey Mouse:
Another Disney game on a Nintendo console will not hurt but the question is:Will it be so good that people think it will be?Donīt think so.

Kameo:elements of power:
A game that Nintendo havenīt showed so much of,maybe this is Nintendoīs winner.Time will tell...

Star wars:
Looks like Nintendo are copying Platstation and just throws on Star Wars games.Letīs hope it will be as good as Nintendoīs other Star Wars games.

Eternal darkness:
The game Playstation owners says that Nintendo need to keep up with the other consoles are finally here.This game is a terryfying game with a loot of blood and dead bodys all around.Not for the younger players.

Ravenblade:
Another blood game to the Gamecube.The future looks bright...Also not for younger players.

Donkey Kong Racing:
Looks like Diddy & co are back to have some more fun.This time you will not ride cart/hover/plane but you will ride different animals,looks increadibly funny with a great graphic.

NBA courtside 2002:
Well,Gamecube didnīt actually need this but itīs a game where you should slam the ball in the goal.Iīm not a big fan of NBA games though.

So,there we got the games that will be realeased with GameCube.Letīs look at the others.

Zelda GameCube:This game would be great.Itīs said to be twice as big as Ocarina Of Time and also that Ganondorf is the nasty boy(Which you can see on a video on cube.ign).This game will surely be the winner in my eyes and in many other guys eyes too.

After Dark:The sequel to Perfect Dark is said to be realeased on GameCube,but no one knows for sure yet.Letīs just hope it will.

Mario Sunshine:Of course Nintendo had to realease a Mario Game on the GameCube,what would Nintendo be without the plumber.Other Mario game is Marionette and 100 Marios.This should be a volleyball game and a platformer.

There are so many games coming out on GameCube and i doesnīt feel like writing them all,i just wrote the best ones.But what game would you choose.I would choose Zelda because itīs simply the best.But what do you choose.Write in and tell.
Mon 18/06/01 at 22:19
Regular
Hi,i just wanna have your opinion so just read on and write in.

Iīm gonna write a little bit about GameCube titles.

Luigiīs Mansion:
Finnaly someone at Nintendo had courage enough to ask for a Luigi game.And thatīs well i think,because iīm a big Luigi fan.The game would be pretty cool,but in screenshots iīve seen i never seen him walking around on a level,just in the house,maybe itīs a rather small game.But it looks pretty cool.For those who donīt know what it is:itīs a kind of a Ghostbuster game would you should suck up ghosts with a weird machine created by a strange doctor Luigi finds inside a big,scary mansion.

Super Smash Bros Meele:
With loads of more items,new characters and new 1player modes this will certaintly be one of greatest games to buy with Gamecube.Also,rumour says that Sonic is one of the hidden characters.That would be awesome.

Pikmin:
I got only one thing to say about this game.If you watch the videos at e3īs home site you will think this game looks VERY boring.Itīs Shigsys new winner.Itīs just not good enough.Everyone who has plans to buy this:think about it VERY carefully.

Metroid Prime:
Just what we Nintendo fans have been waiting for so long.Samus is finally back to ī kick some ass.This game would certaintly be one of the winners.

Star Fox & co are back to destroy Andross for good.
This game was originnaly made for Nintendo 64 but Nintendo decided to realease it on Gamecube instead.Finnaly the Star Fox team are back!

Wave race Blue Storm:
With greater graphic and more speed maybe this could be the most popular game in the beginning?

Mickey Mouse:
Another Disney game on a Nintendo console will not hurt but the question is:Will it be so good that people think it will be?Donīt think so.

A game that Nintendo havenīt showed so much of,maybe this is Nintendoīs winner.Time will tell...

Star wars:
Looks like Nintendo are copying Platstation and just throws on Star Wars games.Letīs hope it will be as good as Nintendoīs other Star Wars games.

Eternal darkness:
The game Playstation owners says that Nintendo need to keep up with the other consoles are finally here.This game is a terryfying game with a loot of blood and dead bodys all around.Not for the younger players.

Ravenblade:
Another blood game to the Gamecube.The future looks bright...Also not for younger players.

Donkey Kong Racing:
Looks like Diddy & co are back to have some more fun.This time you will not ride cart/hover/plane but you will ride different animals,looks increadibly funny with a great graphic.

NBA courtside 2002:
Well,Gamecube didnīt actually need this but itīs a game where you should slam the ball in the goal.Iīm not a big fan of NBA games though.

So,there we got the games that will be realeased with GameCube.Letīs look at the others.

Zelda GameCube:This game would be great.Itīs said to be twice as big as Ocarina Of Time and also that Ganondorf is the nasty boy(Which you can see on a video on cube.ign).This game will surely be the winner in my eyes and in many other guys eyes too.

After Dark:The sequel to Perfect Dark is said to be realeased on GameCube,but no one knows for sure yet.Letīs just hope it will.

Mario Sunshine:Of course Nintendo had to realease a Mario Game on the GameCube,what would Nintendo be without the plumber.Other Mario game is Marionette and 100 Marios.This should be a volleyball game and a platformer.

There are so many games coming out on GameCube and i doesnīt feel like writing them all,i just wrote the best ones.But what game would you choose.I would choose Zelda because itīs simply the best.But what do you choose.Write in and tell.
Tue 19/06/01 at 15:08
Here's my take on the games. Please read this it took me ages to write

Luigiīs Mansion:
Finnaly someone at Nintendo had courage enough to ask for a Luigi game.And thatīs well i think,because iīm a big Luigi fan.The game would be pretty cool,but in screenshots iīve seen i never seen him walking around on a level,just in the house,maybe itīs a rather small game.But it looks pretty cool.For those who donīt know what it is:itīs a kind of a Ghostbuster game would you should suck up ghosts with a weird machine created by a strange doctor Luigi finds inside a big,scary mansion. -----------This game is not small. Nintendo said that like Mario on the n64 the house looks small but it's actually huge. This game looks promising but how good will it be I don't know

Super Smash Bros Meele:
With loads of more items,new characters and new 1player modes this will certaintly be one of greatest games to buy with Gamecube.Also,rumour says that Sonic is one of the hidden characters.That would be awesome.----------Totally agreed

Pikmin:
I have to disagree with you on this one. All the people I know who went to e3 were amazed by how good this game was. You can't judge a game before you play it. This game will be a definite hit

Metroid Prime:
All that has been shown of this game is FMV so it would be unfair to make judgements on it

This game is a Zelda rip off. I uses the same controls, lock on system and the graphics were not improved over the cancelled N64 Dinosaur planet. Although with the RARE team behind the game it should be good

Wave race Blue Storm:
This is one of my anticipated games. If you have downloaded the high-res videos from IGN you will see how beutiful and luchious this game actually looks

Mickey Mouse:
Another Disney game on a Nintendo console will not hurt but the question is:Will it be so good that people think it will be?Donīt think so. ----------- I agree with you on this one. Rare has over 15 Mickey mouse games in the works for the GBA, GC and GBC. Will it become like the Army men series? we'll have to wait and see

A game that Nintendo havenīt showed so much of,maybe this is Nintendoīs winner.Time will tell... ------------- There are new movies on IGN. This game looks soooo good. It beats anything seen on the PS2 so far. It's made by Rare and it has a promising future

Star wars:
This is the best game ever made. People at e3 waited a record breaking one hour just to get a few minutes play of this game. The good thing is that it's based on the IV,V and VI series.The trench run looks amazing. I was talking to one of my friends who is a computer games journalist who went to e3 and he was amazed at the quality of the graphics and Gmaseplay, even IGN was going mad over it. I could ramble on all day about how good this game will be but for now I suggest you download all the high res movies of it NOW.

Eternal darkness:
The game Playstation owners says that Nintendo need to keep up with the other consoles are finally here.This game is a terryfying game with a loot of blood and dead bodys all around.Not for the younger players.---------------- I agree with this but you haven't mentioned all the revolutionary features like the insanity metre. Apparently the game is being hyped up to be the killer app for the Gmaecube. The publisher of silicon knights 'Dennis Dyak' came onto the Gamecube boards on IGN and was actually listening to suggestions on how to improve the game. If Nintendo are hyping this game so much then it must be good

Ravenblade:
Another blood game to the Gamecube.The future looks bright...Also not for younger players.---------agreed

Donkey Kong Racing:

NBA courtside 2002:

Zelda GameCube:This game would be great.Itīs said to be twice as big as Ocarina Of Time and also that Ganondorf is the nasty boy(Which you can see on a video on cube.ign).This game will surely be the winner in my eyes and in many other guys eyes too. -----This game will rule everyone

After Dark:What the hell are you talking about the game is called Perfect Dark zero and is the prequel to Perfect dark

Mario Sunshine:Of course Nintendo had to realease a Mario Game on the GameCube,what would Nintendo be without the plumber.Other Mario game is Marionette and 100 Marios.This should be a volleyball game and a platformer.------------------Nothing much is known yet but Nintendo never make a bad Mario game

You also forgot to mention Sega which have Monkey ball, Crazy Taxi next, Phantasy Star online ver 2, Virtua Striker 3 and with the AM2 developers signed up we could well see Shenmue. There are also many other games like SSX and sports games which i'm sure will be good
Tue 19/06/01 at 15:36
Regular
one game you all missed out on is wrestlemania 2002. Hopefully this will build on Wrestlmania 2000 and No mercy. we dont know anything about this game but hoepfully you will be able to have more than 4 people in the ring at once. The rest of the possibilites are endless.
Tue 19/06/01 at 15:51
The THQ wrestling series is the best in the industry in my opinion.

THQ have over 13 games coming to the cube in it's first year but their wresling game is my most anticipated
Tue 19/06/01 at 16:25
Regular
Being the most original, I think that Pikmin is going to be the best of the bunch.

Possibly short lived depending on what Nintendo can do with it but I gaurauntee that it'll be the game that fully shows the difference between the Gamecube and PS2.
Sat 23/06/01 at 21:30
pimin sounds too much like pokemon for playstation-ers to see it as totally diferent because there so blind (speaking metaphorically) and just can't seem to see things from others point of view
Sat 23/06/01 at 21:31
whoops spelt it wrong..... Pikmin
Sat 23/06/01 at 21:31
whoops spelt it wrong... Pikmin
Sat 23/06/01 at 21:32
what did it repeat it for???
Sat 23/06/01 at 21:34
Regular
"Whatever!"
As I have said before Pikmin looks like the kind of game you can get lost in for hours on end!!
Im actually most looking forward to Wave Race - It looks just so amazing, unlike anything ever seen before!! All it needs is an upgrade of the N64 version and its already a winner!! - Definatley one to look forward to, along with 1080 Snowboarding 2!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.