GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The end of the console wars and the defeat of Bill Gates!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 18/06/01 at 21:23
Regular
The seven Notables, Grix, Sniper, Er-No, Fantasy Meister, Sheepy, Ant, and Meka all were sailing home in a boat weary and tired from the recent console war.

"That was a tough battle" announced Grix " and those XBOX and Microsoft programs were real hard knocks"

"We kicked their butts in the end though" Grinned Sniper!

"Those Ninty machines were awesome as well," said Meka " Hmmm, GameCubes are good!"

** BEEP, BEEP BEEOWWP**

"What is that irritating noise" shouted Sheepy.

"Its just Er-no" said FM

" These things are just so addictive, you know you shoulda swiped one when you had the chance." Exclaimed er-no " I took it when those GBA fighters swooped in"

They all looked at er-no in amazement.

" How DOES he do it."

" Hmmm " said Meka dreamily " I remember the good old wars back in around the 80's those were the days"

The first wars were very basic not much in them and they didn’t last too long between SEGA and NINTENDO and the end of ATARI, yes Nintendo's NES, SNES and GameBoy fared valiantly against SEGA's master Systems etc. Then along came Sony they ruined it all really with their Playstation.

Nintendo had to move to bigger things to stay in the lead so they brought out a 64bit console that was still used a bit in this wars but not for much.

It should have gone straight to the top of the wars against Sony's 32BIT console but for some reason Sony seemed to be beating them off and taking the lead in the wars.

Strange that isn't it.

" Hey, Meka you old fool, stop rambling and wake up" screamed Sniper now in one of his moods.

" Everyone get inside the boat now fogs coming in " exclaimed Grix " I'll stay out and steer the boat"

" But It's too dark to play my GBA in there" whined er-no

" Live with it! " said Sniper.

They all scrambled inside the deck of the boat while Grix stayed on deck and steered.

The fog kept rolling in thick and fast.

" I can't see a thing…" said Grix " its smells a bi…" Grix dropped to the deck floor…. dead or just asleep?

Unfortunately since the doors on the cabins weren't airtight the rest of the Notables dropped to the floor as well…. except for Sheepy since he had to take a trip to the little boy's room.

They all woke up and rose to the decks, to find themselves drifting near a sandy shore, so after something to eat and er-no starting up his GameBoy Advance, Grix started up the engines and headed towards the shore.

But they could only bring the boat up so far to the shore and had to wade about 6 metres and then er-no's GameBoy Advance got wet fizzled and blew up in his face and after his little tantrum and paddy, Sniper said:

" It was just a little insignificant GBA, whats all the fuss about its not like you had to pay for it." Explained Sniper " at least we don't have to listen to that constant beeping again"

" Oh don't worry about that Snipe I have another one right here in my bag"

" GREAT" shouted Sniper.

They all carried on wading down to the beach.

After collecting on the beach the 7 (ahem) respected notables gathered themselves together and looked about, there were a few huts dotted about the sand and some sort of souvenir shop or information place, a building half way out to sea and an exit of a sort with small walls and fences.

Instead of choosing to ignore er-no's comment of finding a decent rock to play on his other GBA they made there way up through the exit climbing, and hurdling over fences (in Sheepy's case) or crawling under (in Ant's case) or tripping over them in er-no's case since he couldn't tear his eyes from his GameBoy.

They then saw themselves looking at a huge city surrounded by walls and an extremely tall clock tower with a light that shone around a vast distance, probably used to guide ships in the beach or protect the city at night.

They headed up towards the first gate guarded by ZP and SP (ssxpro).

" Hold it whats you're business here??" exclaimed Sp

" Are you tourists because if you are there is a waste pipe that leads into the city you can use that "

Sheepy walks off towards the shuot but is dragged back by FM.

" No we're not tourists" said Grix

" Yeah we were on our way back from the recent consoles war when this fog rolled in and we fell asleep and washed up on your bay" explained Meka.

" Oh ok in yer go"

" Thanks for the summary"

The 7 walked in to find a not so modern city, with no what it seemed any source of electricity since torches were dotted around the place, and no console what so ever, but they all seemed happy.

The city gates closed behind them they saw a huge tower being closely watched by some men in dark suits and an earpiece and glasses. Two small ponds in the corner a few stalls, and they figured (apart from Sheepy who thought it was some sort of park and started prancing gaily around the area) that it must be the city plaza or square.

There were paths leading off in all compass directions and apparently they entered through the south gate.

" Right first's first we all know what we need to find" said Meka.

" A place where we can have a drink cos I'm parched" said Grix

" Somewhere quiet and with a bench " said er-no (not taking a glance up from his GBA)

"...?" Thought Sheepy

" A place that has something that can let Sniper take his anger out on something cos he looks like he's about to blow " said FM

" Here use Sheepy, " said ant.

" No you idiots a hotel where we can stay the night and leave our stuff, because I don't know why I decided to bring my microwave but it is really heavy" exclaimed Meka.

" Right " Said Grix off we goes.

They headed up the east path where they found the Bonus Inn; a young lady greeted them at the reception desk and Fm read on her nametag Iguana.

" Well, now Good Morning have me had a pleasant time in the village today and what may I do for you. "

Ant rushed forward to speak….

" Well I know I can certain…" But was then thumped in the head by Sniper and dragged back.

Meka stepped forward and said:

" Well we are looking for a room for the night well maybe for a few nights this week have you got any spaces?"

"Yes you have just come at the right time how many of you are there? Ahh. 7 Right we have three rooms, the first 2 have 2 single beds in but the 3rd has 1 single bed and a double bed."

"Thank you and enjoy you're stay, also in 3 days time there will be the opening ceremony of Microsoft's XBOX" the desk attendant FORCED a smile.

"Right said Meka I will go in the first room along with FM and Grix and Ant you 2 share the second room and Er-no you go into the third room and Sniper you share with Sheepy"

They all sniggered.

"What I'm not sharing a bed with that lug head, who do you think I am"

" Hey I had to share with him last time," shouted Meka.

" Fine, Fine but if he wets the bed then don't expect me to hit him lightly."

They all departed to their rooms that were next door to each other and unpacked the possessions they had and met downstairs again to look around.

"I wonder what they attendant meant by the opening of the XBOX, didn't we just kick their butts." Said Meka.

"Hmmm..." said Grix.

They took a search and found in their area in which the Inn was situated in the west of the state of Time_warp (sorry T_W but it was the only part that I could include you in), Gaming houses which the one they most favoured was the one that let you win a GameAday, a pub, and a majors house surrounded by more of those suspicious strange men in black suits.

"I wonder what those men are for?" questioned Ant.

"Hmm maybe they are the local authority!" answered FM.

" Probably" " hey lets go and take a look its just turned 10:00am and the place opens to the public now"

They all agreed and headed inside. The place was reasonably big and well furnished and the desk lady directed them down to the major Time Warp's office, and along the way the saw more of the suspicious men posted around the corridors.

Eventually they found the office and walked inside to overhear an argument between the suspicious men and major Time_Warp.

" I do not want Microsoft over running my town!"

"But it would be for the good of the people"

"What about all the money I could loose"

"Think about all the money Bill Gates could make"

"SO that’s who they are working for," exclaimed Ant

"…Still not following" said Sheepy

"They are working for Microsoft…you know Bill Gates"

"…Nope, right over my head."

"Bowl-Head" shouted Ant.

"Oh I get you"

" Yeah they are planning on advertising all over this town, and getting everyone to but one, sack the mayor, buy the town and use it for marketing purposes" explained Ant.

"That's clever Ant!" said Grix.

"...??" Thought Sheepy.

After the argument finished and then men left they entered My T_W's office to find him leaning over his desk clutching his head.

"E-Excuse me mr mayor sir umm we kinda got washed up on your shores and we were hoping that you could help us and then we heard the argument" said FM nervously.

"Oh that it doesn't matter" said Time_warp.

"Yes it does" said Ant answering back " when I speak… I speak for all the little people out there….."

"Umm guys why are you laughing?"

"We forgot to tell you said Sniper you forgot your trousers...also..." said Sniper while rolling on the floor in fits of laughter " Ant-little people…ha, ha, ha ha, "

Ant went beetroot red.

"Well you're not gonna let old Billy Gates push ya about are you.?!"

" Well he does seem to be a lot stronger than he looks and he has an awful lot of money I'm having trouble keeping up with the offers he putting down for this place."

"We'll help you Mr TW" said Ant.

" Urm, Ant WE will...what about getting back home?"

Time_warp overheard this comment and said

"Oh don't worry about that if you do succeed in helping me out with bill gates then if you want to I will get you all houses in the city and pay for a flight back to FOG."

"Sounds good," said Grix.

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP.

"What is that funny sound?" said Time Warp looking puzzled.

Sniper snatched the GBA of Er-no who then started to cry then abruptly stopped when offered a lollipop.

"Hmm, this looks interesting and is it what I think it is…A…GBA!!!" exclaimed the Mayor " May I keep it for a while"

It then looked like er-no was about to have another fit but then held it back as he was offered another lolly.
The 7 headed out of the office more determined than ever to finish this war once and for all.

They bought standard issue handguns from the shop in the west alley and other various objects of death and destruction, and went in search of the XBOX headquarters.

"Hmm it's in this place somewhere" said Sheepy " I saw it somewhere on my map"

The 7 decided to ditch Sheepy and find their own way, but unfortunately he ran after them and caught up with them.

" Oh man he's back," said Sniper.

" I miss my GBA, " said er-no who had become particularly fond of that machine in only a matter of a day.

The building was eventually located and they crept out of sight only to be ambushed by a group of the suspicious men.

" In case you are wondering we are a group of people called the MB's hired by Bill Gates and you are trespassing."

A few of the group conferred and then one whispered in the leader's ears.

" You, come with me "

He pointed at FM.

" You have the answers we need, " exclaimed MBsmith "come with us"

FM was dragged of by 3 off them into a door that led to a complicated maze of corridors that only the MB's knew the route of. But while this was going on the rest ran but MBsmith and his trusty PP9 gunned all but two of the remaining 6 survived as the rest down.

"Oh my god there dead" exclaimed Ant.

" I know you knucklehead" shouted Sniper.

" Stuff this we gotta go in for Grix who knows what they could be doing to him."

Yeah they could be making him watch TWEENIES or something fiendish like that"

Sniper ran off before Ant could suggest anything. So Ant couldn't follow since he would be caught instead he ran for the nearest door.

Walked into and through a security zone.
" Please walk through the barriers PLEASE!" shouted an officer.

Ant walked through.

"I am gonna need to see some I.D pleas…

At that moment some kind of alarm went off and Ant guessed it was probably Sniper breaking in. At that moment he brought out some Oozis and filled the startled guards with lead. And ran through the lobby guns a blazing.

He ran into a room lost he stooped there was a corridor leading behind him, and 2 in front but at that moment 3 MB's walked in he kicked the gun out of the MB's hand from behind him startling the MB and he double punched the two in front knocking the guns slow mo up into the air giving Ant time to spin round and kick the poo out of the other MB behind him.

Then spinning round, catching the guns and blasting the 2 MB's he punched in front of him.

Next seeing an open door that and MB came out of he ran towards it and dived blasting his guns as he flew past the door killing any remainders inside.

With the room cleared he ran inside and into the next to find a corridor with a door at the end leading to the room Grix was trapped inside.

He ran (slow mo) towards the door only to see 3 MB's appear at the end of the corridor. He skidded to a halt (still in slow mo) to watch 3 bullets fly out of each of their guns towards Ant.

Confused and stubborn he refuses to give up and stopped the bullets inches in front of his face and then listened to the MB's.

"We are the only way to defeat Microsoft and if you ever wanna see yer friend again you gotta kick my a$$!"

Ant ran and dived straight through the MB and out the other side destroying him. Then stared at the other 2 who then imploded (painful), then rescued Grix before the building exploded.

By the next week they were on a plane back to FOG

ZP
Tue 19/06/01 at 07:44
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Resevilfan wrote:
> how long did that take you then?

10-12 mins.
Tue 19/06/01 at 07:44
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
§w¡§µ wrote:
> RastaBillySkank wrote:
> Boo hoo hoo, I'm never mentioned in any
> stories... :-(

Neither am I!
:(

I can't spell youre name!!!

:-)
Tue 19/06/01 at 07:43
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> Boo hoo hoo, I'm never mentioned in any stories... :-(

Sorry I tried to fit in as many names as I could!

Come to think of it I could of added you in as an MB

:)
Tue 19/06/01 at 07:42
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Time_Warp wrote:
> zeldapro wrote:
> The seven Notables, Grix, Sniper, Er-No,
> Fantasy Meister, Sheepy,
> Ant, and Meka all were sailing home
> in a boat weary and tired from
> the recent console
> war.

"That was a tough battle"
> announced Grix
> " and those XBOX and Microsoft programs were
> real hard
> knocks"

"We kicked their butts in the end
>
> though" Grinned Sniper!

"Those Ninty machines
> were
> awesome as well," said Meka " Hmmm, GameCubes
> are
> good!"

** BEEP, BEEP BEEOWWP**

"What is
> that
> irritating noise" shouted Sheepy.

"Its just
> Er-no"
> said FM

" These things are just so
> addictive, you know you
> shoulda swiped one when you had the
> chance." Exclaimed er-no
> " I took it when those GBA
> fighters swooped
> in"

They all looked at er-no
> in amazement.

"
> How DOES he do it."

"
> Hmmm " said Meka dreamily
> " I remember the good old
> wars back in around the 80's those
> were the days"

The
> first wars were very basic not much in
> them and they didn’t
> last too long between SEGA and NINTENDO and the
> end of ATARI,
> yes Nintendo's NES, SNES and GameBoy fared valiantly
> against
> SEGA's master Systems etc. Then along came Sony they ruined
> it
> all really with their Playstation.

Nintendo had to move to
>
> bigger things to stay in the lead so they brought out a 64bit
>
> console that was still used a bit in this wars but not for
>
> much.

It should have gone straight to the top of the wars
> against
> Sony's 32BIT console but for some reason Sony seemed
> to be beating
> them off and taking the lead in the wars.
>

Strange that isn't
> it.

" Hey, Meka you old fool,
> stop rambling and wake
> up" screamed Sniper now in one of
> his moods.

" Everyone
> get inside the boat now fogs
> coming in " exclaimed Grix "
> I'll stay out and steer
> the boat"

" But It's too dark
> to play my GBA in
> there" whined er-no

" Live with it!
> " said
> Sniper.

They all scrambled inside the deck of the
> boat
> while Grix stayed on deck and steered.

The fog kept rolling
>
> in thick and fast.

" I can't see a thing…" said
> Grix
> " its smells a bi…" Grix dropped to the deck
> floor…. dead
> or just asleep?

Unfortunately since the doors
> on the cabins
> weren't airtight the rest of the Notables
> dropped to the floor as
> well…. except for Sheepy since he had
> to take a trip to the little
> boy's room.

They all woke up
> and rose to the decks, to find
> themselves drifting near a
> sandy shore, so after something to eat
> and er-no starting up
> his GameBoy Advance, Grix started up the
> engines and headed
> towards the shore.

But they could only bring
> the boat up so
> far to the shore and had to wade about 6 metres and
> then
> er-no's GameBoy Advance got wet fizzled and blew up in his
> face
> and after his little tantrum and paddy, Sniper
> said:

" It
> was just a little insignificant GBA, whats
> all the fuss about its
> not like you had to pay for it."
> Explained Sniper " at
> least we don't have to listen to
> that constant beeping
> again"

" Oh don't worry
> about that Snipe I have another
> one right here in my
> bag"

" GREAT" shouted
> Sniper.

They all
> carried on wading down to the beach.

After
> collecting on
> the beach the 7 (ahem) respected notables gathered
> themselves
> together and looked about, there were a few huts dotted
> about
> the sand and some sort of souvenir shop or information place,
>
> a building half way out to sea and an exit of a sort with
> small
> walls and fences.

Instead of choosing to ignore
> er-no's comment
> of finding a decent rock to play on his other
> GBA they made there
> way up through the exit climbing, and
> hurdling over fences (in
> Sheepy's case) or crawling under (in
> Ant's case) or tripping over
> them in er-no's case since he
> couldn't tear his eyes from his
> GameBoy.

They then saw
> themselves looking at a huge city
> surrounded by walls and an
> extremely tall clock tower with a light
> that shone around a
> vast distance, probably used to guide ships in
> the beach or
> protect the city at night.

They headed up towards
> the first
> gate guarded by ZP and SP (ssxpro).

" Hold it
> whats
> you're business here??" exclaimed Sp

" Are you
>
> tourists because if you are there is a waste pipe that leads
> into
> the city you can use that "

Sheepy walks off
> towards the
> shuot but is dragged back by FM.

" No
> we're not
> tourists" said Grix

" Yeah we were on
> our way back from
> the recent consoles war when this fog rolled
> in and we fell asleep
> and washed up on your bay"
> explained Meka.

" Oh ok in
> yer go"

"
> Thanks for the summary"

The 7 walked
> in to find a not
> so modern city, with no what it seemed any source
> of
> electricity since torches were dotted around the place, and no
>
> console what so ever, but they all seemed happy.

The city
> gates
> closed behind them they saw a huge tower being closely
> watched by
> some men in dark suits and an earpiece and glasses.
> Two small ponds
> in the corner a few stalls, and they figured
> (apart from Sheepy who
> thought it was some sort of park and
> started prancing gaily around
> the area) that it must be the
> city plaza or square.

There were
> paths leading off in all
> compass directions and apparently they
> entered through the
> south gate.

" Right first's first we all
> know what we
> need to find" said Meka.

" A place where
> we can
> have a drink cos I'm parched" said Grix

"
>
> Somewhere quiet and with a bench " said er-no (not taking
> a
> glance up from his GBA)

"...?" Thought
> Sheepy

"
> A place that has something that can let
> Sniper take his anger out on
> something cos he looks like he's
> about to blow " said
> FM

" Here use Sheepy, "
> said ant.

" No you
> idiots a hotel where we can stay
> the night and leave our stuff,
> because I don't know why I
> decided to bring my microwave but it is
> really heavy"
> exclaimed Meka.

" Right " Said Grix
> off we
> goes.

They headed up the east path where they found the
>
> Bonus Inn; a young lady greeted them at the reception desk and
> Fm
> read on her nametag Iguana.

" Well, now Good
> Morning have me
> had a pleasant time in the village today and
> what may I do for you.
> "

Ant rushed forward to
> speak….

" Well I know I can
> certain…" But was
> then thumped in the head by Sniper and
> dragged back.

Meka
> stepped forward and said:

" Well we
> are looking for a
> room for the night well maybe for a few nights
> this week have
> you got any spaces?"

"Yes you have just
> come at
> the right time how many of you are there? Ahh. 7 Right we
> have
> three rooms, the first 2 have 2 single beds in but the 3rd has
>
> 1 single bed and a double bed."

"Thank you and
> enjoy
> you're stay, also in 3 days time there will be the
> opening ceremony
> of Microsoft's XBOX" the desk attendant
> FORCED a
> smile.

"Right said Meka I will go in the
> first room along
> with FM and Grix and Ant you 2 share the
> second room and Er-no you
> go into the third room and Sniper
> you share with
> Sheepy"

They all
> sniggered.

"What I'm not sharing a
> bed with that lug
> head, who do you think I am"

" Hey I
> had to share
> with him last time," shouted Meka.

" Fine,
> Fine
> but if he wets the bed then don't expect me to hit him
>
> lightly."

They all departed to their rooms that were
> next
> door to each other and unpacked the possessions they had
> and met
> downstairs again to look around.

"I wonder
> what they
> attendant meant by the opening of the XBOX, didn't
> we just kick
> their butts." Said
> Meka.

"Hmmm..." said
> Grix.

They took a search
> and found in their area in which the Inn
> was situated in the
> west of the state of Time_warp (sorry T_W but it
> was the only
> part that I could include you in), Gaming houses which
> the one
> they most favoured was the one that let you win a GameAday,
> a
> pub, and a majors house surrounded by more of those suspicious
>
> strange men in black suits.

"I wonder what those men
> are
> for?" questioned Ant.

"Hmm maybe they are the
> local
> authority!" answered FM.

" Probably"
> " hey
> lets go and take a look its just turned 10:00am and
> the place opens
> to the public now"

They all agreed and
> headed inside. The
> place was reasonably big and well furnished
> and the desk lady
> directed them down to the major Time Warp's
> office, and along the
> way the saw more of the suspicious men
> posted around the
> corridors.

Eventually they found the
> office and walked inside to
> overhear an argument between the
> suspicious men and major
> Time_Warp.

" I do not want
> Microsoft over running my
> town!"

"But it would be
> for the good of the
> people"

"What about all the
> money I could
> loose"

"Think about all the money
> Bill Gates could
> make"

"SO that’s who they are
> working for,"
> exclaimed Ant

"…Still not
> following" said
> Sheepy

"They are working for
> Microsoft…you know Bill
> Gates"

"…Nope, right over
> my
> head."

"Bowl-Head" shouted
> Ant.

"Oh I get
> you"

" Yeah they are
> planning on advertising all over
> this town, and getting
> everyone to but one, sack the mayor, buy the
> town and use it
> for marketing purposes" explained
> Ant.

"That's
> clever Ant!" said
> Grix.

"...??" Thought
> Sheepy.

After the argument
> finished and then men left they
> entered My T_W's office to find him
> leaning over his desk
> clutching his head.

"E-Excuse me mr
> mayor sir umm we
> kinda got washed up on your shores and we were
> hoping that you
> could help us and then we heard the argument"
> said FM
> nervously.

"Oh that it doesn't matter" said
>
> Time_warp.

"Yes it does" said Ant answering back
> "
> when I speak… I speak for all the little people
> out
> there….."

"Umm guys why are you
> laughing?"
>

"We forgot to tell you said Sniper
> you forgot your
> trousers...also..." said Sniper while
> rolling on the floor in
> fits of laughter " Ant-little
> people…ha, ha, ha ha,
> "

Ant went beetroot
> red.

"Well you're not gonna let
> old Billy Gates push
> ya about are you.?!"

" Well he
> does seem to be a
> lot stronger than he looks and he has an awful lot
> of money
> I'm having trouble keeping up with the offers he putting
> down
> for this place."

"We'll help you Mr TW" said
>
> Ant.

" Urm, Ant WE will...what about getting back
>
> home?"

Time_warp overheard this comment and
> said

"Oh
> don't worry about that if you do succeed in
> helping me out with bill
> gates then if you want to I will get
> you all houses in the city and
> pay for a flight back to
> FOG."

"Sounds good," said
> Grix.

BEEP,
> BEEP, BEEP.

"What is that funny sound?"
> said Time
> Warp looking puzzled.

Sniper snatched the GBA of Er-no
> who
> then started to cry then abruptly stopped when offered a
>
> lollipop.

"Hmm, this looks interesting and is it what
> I
> think it is…A…GBA!!!" exclaimed the Mayor " May I
> keep it
> for a while"

It then looked like er-no was
> about to have
> another fit but then held it back as he was
> offered another
> lolly.
The 7 headed out of the office more
> determined than ever to
> finish this war once and for
> all.

They bought standard issue
> handguns from the shop in
> the west alley and other various objects
> of death and
> destruction, and went in search of the XBOX
>
> headquarters.

"Hmm it's in this place somewhere"
> said
> Sheepy " I saw it somewhere on my map"

The 7
> decided to
> ditch Sheepy and find their own way, but
> unfortunately he ran after
> them and caught up with
> them.

" Oh man he's back," said
> Sniper.

"
> I miss my GBA, " said er-no who had become
> particularly
> fond of that machine in only a matter of a day.

The
>
> building was eventually located and they crept out of sight only
> to
> be ambushed by a group of the suspicious men.

" In
> case you
> are wondering we are a group of people called the
> MB's hired by Bill
> Gates and you are trespassing."

A
> few of the group
> conferred and then one whispered in the
> leader's ears.

"
> You, come with me "

He
> pointed at FM.

" You have the
> answers we need, "
> exclaimed MBsmith "come with
> us"

FM was dragged
> of by 3 off them into a door that led to
> a complicated maze of
> corridors that only the MB's knew the route
> of. But while this
> was going on the rest ran but MBsmith and his
> trusty PP9
> gunned all but two of the remaining 6 survived as the
> rest
> down.

"Oh my god there dead" exclaimed
>
> Ant.

" I know you knucklehead" shouted
>
> Sniper.

" Stuff this we gotta go in for Grix who knows
> what
> they could be doing to him."

Yeah they could be
> making him
> watch TWEENIES or something fiendish like
> that"

Sniper ran
> off before Ant could suggest
> anything. So Ant couldn't follow since
> he would be caught
> instead he ran for the nearest door.

Walked
> into and
> through a security zone.
" Please walk through the
>
> barriers PLEASE!" shouted an officer.

Ant walked
>
> through.

At
> that
> moment some kind of alarm went off and Ant guessed it was
> probably
> Sniper breaking in. At that moment he brought out
> some Oozis and
> filled the startled guards with lead. And ran
> through the lobby guns
> a blazing.

He ran into a room lost
> he stooped there was a
> corridor leading behind him, and 2 in
> front but at that moment 3
> MB's walked in he kicked the gun
> out of the MB's hand from behind
> him startling the MB and he
> double punched the two in front knocking
> the guns slow mo up
> into the air giving Ant time to spin round and
> kick the poo
> out of the other MB behind him.

Then spinning
> round,
> catching the guns and blasting the 2 MB's he punched in front
>
> of him.

Next seeing an open door that and MB came out of he
> ran
> towards it and dived blasting his guns as he flew past the
> door
> killing any remainders inside.

With the room cleared
> he ran
> inside and into the next to find a corridor with a door
> at the end
> leading to the room Grix was trapped inside.

He
> ran (slow mo)
> towards the door only to see 3 MB's appear at
> the end of the
> corridor. He skidded to a halt (still in slow
> mo) to watch 3 bullets
> fly out of each of their guns towards
> Ant.

Confused and stubborn
> he refuses to give up and
> stopped the bullets inches in front of his
> face and then
> listened to the MB's.

"We are the only way to
> defeat
> Microsoft and if you ever wanna see yer friend again you
> gotta
> kick my a$$!"

Ant ran and dived straight through the
>
> MB and out the other side destroying him. Then stared at the other
> 2
> who then imploded (painful), then rescued Grix before the
> building
> exploded.

By the next week they were on a plane
> back to
> FOG

ZP

SO I was a state and major?

You weren't THE state you were named after a state and you ownmed the state

By the way you were a mayor not a major in the army.

TW someone WOULD have to copy out the whole topic.

:-)
Mon 18/06/01 at 22:38
Regular
"Back For Good"
how long did that take you then?
Mon 18/06/01 at 22:33
"I love yo... lamp."
You have a very wild imagination. Can I get a mention next time? It was a good way to waste a few minutes though. So are you going to have it made into a game then sell the movie rights?
Biggles
Mon 18/06/01 at 21:59
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> Boo hoo hoo, I'm never mentioned in any stories... :-(

Neither am I!
:(
Mon 18/06/01 at 21:28
Regular
"You've upset me"
Boo hoo hoo, I'm never mentioned in any stories... :-(
Mon 18/06/01 at 21:26
zeldapro wrote:
> The seven Notables, Grix, Sniper, Er-No, Fantasy Meister, Sheepy,
> Ant, and Meka all were sailing home in a boat weary and tired from
> the recent console war.

"That was a tough battle"
> announced Grix " and those XBOX and Microsoft programs were
> real hard knocks"

"We kicked their butts in the end
> though" Grinned Sniper!

"Those Ninty machines were
> awesome as well," said Meka " Hmmm, GameCubes are
> good!"

** BEEP, BEEP BEEOWWP**

"What is that
> irritating noise" shouted Sheepy.

"Its just Er-no"
> said FM

" These things are just so addictive, you know you
> shoulda swiped one when you had the chance." Exclaimed er-no
> " I took it when those GBA fighters swooped
> in"

"
> How DOES he do it."

" Hmmm " said Meka dreamily
> " I remember the good old wars back in around the 80's those
> were the days"

The first wars were very basic not much in
> them and they didn’t last too long between SEGA and NINTENDO and the
> end of ATARI, yes Nintendo's NES, SNES and GameBoy fared valiantly
> against SEGA's master Systems etc. Then along came Sony they ruined
> it all really with their Playstation.

Nintendo had to move to
> bigger things to stay in the lead so they brought out a 64bit
> console that was still used a bit in this wars but not for
> much.

It should have gone straight to the top of the wars against
> Sony's 32BIT console but for some reason Sony seemed to be beating
> them off and taking the lead in the wars.

Strange that isn't
> it.

" Hey, Meka you old fool, stop rambling and wake
> up" screamed Sniper now in one of his moods.

" Everyone
> get inside the boat now fogs coming in " exclaimed Grix "
> I'll stay out and steer the boat"

" But It's too dark
> to play my GBA in there" whined er-no

" Live with it!
> " said Sniper.

They all scrambled inside the deck of the
> boat while Grix stayed on deck and steered.

The fog kept rolling
> in thick and fast.

" I can't see a thing…" said Grix
> " its smells a bi…" Grix dropped to the deck floor…. dead
> or just asleep?

Unfortunately since the doors on the cabins
> weren't airtight the rest of the Notables dropped to the floor as
> well…. except for Sheepy since he had to take a trip to the little
> boy's room.

They all woke up and rose to the decks, to find
> themselves drifting near a sandy shore, so after something to eat
> and er-no starting up his GameBoy Advance, Grix started up the
> engines and headed towards the shore.

But they could only bring
> the boat up so far to the shore and had to wade about 6 metres and
> then er-no's GameBoy Advance got wet fizzled and blew up in his face
> and after his little tantrum and paddy, Sniper said:

" It
> was just a little insignificant GBA, whats all the fuss about its
> not like you had to pay for it." Explained Sniper " at
> least we don't have to listen to that constant beeping
> again"

" Oh don't worry about that Snipe I have another
> one right here in my bag"

" GREAT" shouted
> Sniper.

After
> collecting on the beach the 7 (ahem) respected notables gathered
> themselves together and looked about, there were a few huts dotted
> about the sand and some sort of souvenir shop or information place,
> a building half way out to sea and an exit of a sort with small
> walls and fences.

Instead of choosing to ignore er-no's comment
> of finding a decent rock to play on his other GBA they made there
> way up through the exit climbing, and hurdling over fences (in
> Sheepy's case) or crawling under (in Ant's case) or tripping over
> them in er-no's case since he couldn't tear his eyes from his
> GameBoy.

They then saw themselves looking at a huge city
> surrounded by walls and an extremely tall clock tower with a light
> that shone around a vast distance, probably used to guide ships in
> the beach or protect the city at night.

They headed up towards
> the first gate guarded by ZP and SP (ssxpro).

" Hold it
> whats you're business here??" exclaimed Sp

" Are you
> tourists because if you are there is a waste pipe that leads into
> the city you can use that "

Sheepy walks off towards the
> shuot but is dragged back by FM.

" No we're not
> tourists" said Grix

" Yeah we were on our way back from
> the recent consoles war when this fog rolled in and we fell asleep
> and washed up on your bay" explained Meka.

" Oh ok in
> yer go"

The 7 walked
> in to find a not so modern city, with no what it seemed any source
> of electricity since torches were dotted around the place, and no
> console what so ever, but they all seemed happy.

The city gates
> closed behind them they saw a huge tower being closely watched by
> some men in dark suits and an earpiece and glasses. Two small ponds
> in the corner a few stalls, and they figured (apart from Sheepy who
> thought it was some sort of park and started prancing gaily around
> the area) that it must be the city plaza or square.

There were
> paths leading off in all compass directions and apparently they
> entered through the south gate.

" Right first's first we all
> know what we need to find" said Meka.

" A place where
> we can have a drink cos I'm parched" said Grix

"
> Somewhere quiet and with a bench " said er-no (not taking a
> glance up from his GBA)

"...?" Thought Sheepy

"
> A place that has something that can let Sniper take his anger out on
> something cos he looks like he's about to blow " said
> FM

" No you
> idiots a hotel where we can stay the night and leave our stuff,
> because I don't know why I decided to bring my microwave but it is
> really heavy" exclaimed Meka.

" Right " Said Grix
> off we goes.

They headed up the east path where they found the
> Bonus Inn; a young lady greeted them at the reception desk and Fm
> read on her nametag Iguana.

" Well, now Good Morning have me
> had a pleasant time in the village today and what may I do for you.
> "

" Well I know I can
> certain…" But was then thumped in the head by Sniper and
> dragged back.

" Well we
> are looking for a room for the night well maybe for a few nights
> this week have you got any spaces?"

"Yes you have just
> come at the right time how many of you are there? Ahh. 7 Right we
> have three rooms, the first 2 have 2 single beds in but the 3rd has
> 1 single bed and a double bed."

"Thank you and enjoy
> you're stay, also in 3 days time there will be the opening ceremony
> of Microsoft's XBOX" the desk attendant FORCED a
> smile.

"Right said Meka I will go in the first room along
> with FM and Grix and Ant you 2 share the second room and Er-no you
> go into the third room and Sniper you share with
> Sheepy"

They all sniggered.

"What I'm not sharing a
> bed with that lug head, who do you think I am"

" Hey I
> had to share with him last time," shouted Meka.

" Fine,
> Fine but if he wets the bed then don't expect me to hit him
> lightly."

They all departed to their rooms that were next
> door to each other and unpacked the possessions they had and met
> downstairs again to look around.

"I wonder what they
> attendant meant by the opening of the XBOX, didn't we just kick
> their butts." Said Meka.

"Hmmm..." said
> Grix.

They took a search and found in their area in which the Inn
> was situated in the west of the state of Time_warp (sorry T_W but it
> was the only part that I could include you in), Gaming houses which
> the one they most favoured was the one that let you win a GameAday,
> a pub, and a majors house surrounded by more of those suspicious
> strange men in black suits.

"I wonder what those men are
> for?" questioned Ant.

"Hmm maybe they are the local
> authority!" answered FM.

" Probably" " hey
> lets go and take a look its just turned 10:00am and the place opens
> to the public now"

They all agreed and headed inside. The
> place was reasonably big and well furnished and the desk lady
> directed them down to the major Time Warp's office, and along the
> way the saw more of the suspicious men posted around the
> corridors.

Eventually they found the office and walked inside to
> overhear an argument between the suspicious men and major
> Time_Warp.

" I do not want Microsoft over running my
> town!"

"But it would be for the good of the
> people"

"What about all the money I could
> loose"

"Think about all the money Bill Gates could
> make"

"SO that’s who they are working for,"
> exclaimed Ant

"…Still not following" said
> Sheepy

"They are working for Microsoft…you know Bill
> Gates"

"…Nope, right over my
> head."

"Bowl-Head" shouted Ant.

"Oh I get
> you"

" Yeah they are planning on advertising all over
> this town, and getting everyone to but one, sack the mayor, buy the
> town and use it for marketing purposes" explained
> Ant.

"That's clever Ant!" said
> Grix.

"...??" Thought Sheepy.

After the argument
> finished and then men left they entered My T_W's office to find him
> leaning over his desk clutching his head.

"E-Excuse me mr
> mayor sir umm we kinda got washed up on your shores and we were
> hoping that you could help us and then we heard the argument"
> said FM nervously.

"Oh that it doesn't matter" said
> Time_warp.

"Yes it does" said Ant answering back "
> when I speak… I speak for all the little people out
> there….."

>

"We forgot to tell you said Sniper you forgot your
> trousers...also..." said Sniper while rolling on the floor in
> fits of laughter " Ant-little people…ha, ha, ha ha,
> "

Ant went beetroot red.

"Well you're not gonna let
> old Billy Gates push ya about are you.?!"

" Well he
> does seem to be a lot stronger than he looks and he has an awful lot
> of money I'm having trouble keeping up with the offers he putting
> down for this place."

"We'll help you Mr TW" said
> Ant.

" Urm, Ant WE will...what about getting back
> home?"

"Oh
> don't worry about that if you do succeed in helping me out with bill
> gates then if you want to I will get you all houses in the city and
> pay for a flight back to FOG."

"Sounds good," said
> Grix.

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP.

"What is that funny sound?"
> said Time Warp looking puzzled.

Sniper snatched the GBA of Er-no
> who then started to cry then abruptly stopped when offered a
> lollipop.

"Hmm, this looks interesting and is it what I
> think it is…A…GBA!!!" exclaimed the Mayor " May I keep it
> for a while"

It then looked like er-no was about to have
> another fit but then held it back as he was offered another
> lolly.
The 7 headed out of the office more determined than ever to
> finish this war once and for all.

They bought standard issue
> handguns from the shop in the west alley and other various objects
> of death and destruction, and went in search of the XBOX
> headquarters.

"Hmm it's in this place somewhere" said
> Sheepy " I saw it somewhere on my map"

The 7 decided to
> ditch Sheepy and find their own way, but unfortunately he ran after
> them and caught up with them.

" Oh man he's back," said
> Sniper.

" I miss my GBA, " said er-no who had become
> particularly fond of that machine in only a matter of a day.

The
> building was eventually located and they crept out of sight only to
> be ambushed by a group of the suspicious men.

" In case you
> are wondering we are a group of people called the MB's hired by Bill
> Gates and you are trespassing."

A few of the group
> conferred and then one whispered in the leader's ears.

"
> You, come with me "

He pointed at FM.

" You have the
> answers we need, " exclaimed MBsmith "come with
> us"

FM was dragged of by 3 off them into a door that led to
> a complicated maze of corridors that only the MB's knew the route
> of. But while this was going on the rest ran but MBsmith and his
> trusty PP9 gunned all but two of the remaining 6 survived as the
> rest down.

"Oh my god there dead" exclaimed
> Ant.

" I know you knucklehead" shouted
> Sniper.

" Stuff this we gotta go in for Grix who knows what
> they could be doing to him."

Yeah they could be making him
> watch TWEENIES or something fiendish like that"

Sniper ran
> off before Ant could suggest anything. So Ant couldn't follow since
> he would be caught instead he ran for the nearest door.

Walked
> into and through a security zone.
" Please walk through the
> barriers PLEASE!" shouted an officer.

Ant walked
> through.

At that
> moment some kind of alarm went off and Ant guessed it was probably
> Sniper breaking in. At that moment he brought out some Oozis and
> filled the startled guards with lead. And ran through the lobby guns
> a blazing.

He ran into a room lost he stooped there was a
> corridor leading behind him, and 2 in front but at that moment 3
> MB's walked in he kicked the gun out of the MB's hand from behind
> him startling the MB and he double punched the two in front knocking
> the guns slow mo up into the air giving Ant time to spin round and
> kick the poo out of the other MB behind him.

Then spinning
> round, catching the guns and blasting the 2 MB's he punched in front
> of him.

Next seeing an open door that and MB came out of he ran
> towards it and dived blasting his guns as he flew past the door
> killing any remainders inside.

With the room cleared he ran
> inside and into the next to find a corridor with a door at the end
> leading to the room Grix was trapped inside.

He ran (slow mo)
> towards the door only to see 3 MB's appear at the end of the
> corridor. He skidded to a halt (still in slow mo) to watch 3 bullets
> fly out of each of their guns towards Ant.

Confused and stubborn
> he refuses to give up and stopped the bullets inches in front of his
> face and then listened to the MB's.

"We are the only way to
> defeat Microsoft and if you ever wanna see yer friend again you
> gotta kick my a$$!"

Ant ran and dived straight through the
> MB and out the other side destroying him. Then stared at the other 2
> who then imploded (painful), then rescued Grix before the building
> exploded.

By the next week they were on a plane back to
> FOG

ZP

SO I was a state and major?
Mon 18/06/01 at 21:23
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
The seven Notables, Grix, Sniper, Er-No, Fantasy Meister, Sheepy, Ant, and Meka all were sailing home in a boat weary and tired from the recent console war.

"That was a tough battle" announced Grix " and those XBOX and Microsoft programs were real hard knocks"

"We kicked their butts in the end though" Grinned Sniper!

"Those Ninty machines were awesome as well," said Meka " Hmmm, GameCubes are good!"

** BEEP, BEEP BEEOWWP**

"What is that irritating noise" shouted Sheepy.

"Its just Er-no" said FM

" These things are just so addictive, you know you shoulda swiped one when you had the chance." Exclaimed er-no " I took it when those GBA fighters swooped in"

" How DOES he do it."

" Hmmm " said Meka dreamily " I remember the good old wars back in around the 80's those were the days"

The first wars were very basic not much in them and they didn’t last too long between SEGA and NINTENDO and the end of ATARI, yes Nintendo's NES, SNES and GameBoy fared valiantly against SEGA's master Systems etc. Then along came Sony they ruined it all really with their Playstation.

Nintendo had to move to bigger things to stay in the lead so they brought out a 64bit console that was still used a bit in this wars but not for much.

It should have gone straight to the top of the wars against Sony's 32BIT console but for some reason Sony seemed to be beating them off and taking the lead in the wars.

Strange that isn't it.

" Hey, Meka you old fool, stop rambling and wake up" screamed Sniper now in one of his moods.

" Everyone get inside the boat now fogs coming in " exclaimed Grix " I'll stay out and steer the boat"

" But It's too dark to play my GBA in there" whined er-no

" Live with it! " said Sniper.

They all scrambled inside the deck of the boat while Grix stayed on deck and steered.

The fog kept rolling in thick and fast.

" I can't see a thing…" said Grix " its smells a bi…" Grix dropped to the deck floor…. dead or just asleep?

Unfortunately since the doors on the cabins weren't airtight the rest of the Notables dropped to the floor as well…. except for Sheepy since he had to take a trip to the little boy's room.

They all woke up and rose to the decks, to find themselves drifting near a sandy shore, so after something to eat and er-no starting up his GameBoy Advance, Grix started up the engines and headed towards the shore.

But they could only bring the boat up so far to the shore and had to wade about 6 metres and then er-no's GameBoy Advance got wet fizzled and blew up in his face and after his little tantrum and paddy, Sniper said:

" It was just a little insignificant GBA, whats all the fuss about its not like you had to pay for it." Explained Sniper " at least we don't have to listen to that constant beeping again"

" Oh don't worry about that Snipe I have another one right here in my bag"

" GREAT" shouted Sniper.

After collecting on the beach the 7 (ahem) respected notables gathered themselves together and looked about, there were a few huts dotted about the sand and some sort of souvenir shop or information place, a building half way out to sea and an exit of a sort with small walls and fences.

Instead of choosing to ignore er-no's comment of finding a decent rock to play on his other GBA they made there way up through the exit climbing, and hurdling over fences (in Sheepy's case) or crawling under (in Ant's case) or tripping over them in er-no's case since he couldn't tear his eyes from his GameBoy.

They then saw themselves looking at a huge city surrounded by walls and an extremely tall clock tower with a light that shone around a vast distance, probably used to guide ships in the beach or protect the city at night.

They headed up towards the first gate guarded by ZP and SP (ssxpro).

" Hold it whats you're business here??" exclaimed Sp

" Are you tourists because if you are there is a waste pipe that leads into the city you can use that "

Sheepy walks off towards the shuot but is dragged back by FM.

" No we're not tourists" said Grix

" Yeah we were on our way back from the recent consoles war when this fog rolled in and we fell asleep and washed up on your bay" explained Meka.

" Oh ok in yer go"

The 7 walked in to find a not so modern city, with no what it seemed any source of electricity since torches were dotted around the place, and no console what so ever, but they all seemed happy.

The city gates closed behind them they saw a huge tower being closely watched by some men in dark suits and an earpiece and glasses. Two small ponds in the corner a few stalls, and they figured (apart from Sheepy who thought it was some sort of park and started prancing gaily around the area) that it must be the city plaza or square.

There were paths leading off in all compass directions and apparently they entered through the south gate.

" Right first's first we all know what we need to find" said Meka.

" A place where we can have a drink cos I'm parched" said Grix

" Somewhere quiet and with a bench " said er-no (not taking a glance up from his GBA)

"...?" Thought Sheepy

" A place that has something that can let Sniper take his anger out on something cos he looks like he's about to blow " said FM

" No you idiots a hotel where we can stay the night and leave our stuff, because I don't know why I decided to bring my microwave but it is really heavy" exclaimed Meka.

" Right " Said Grix off we goes.

They headed up the east path where they found the Bonus Inn; a young lady greeted them at the reception desk and Fm read on her nametag Iguana.

" Well, now Good Morning have me had a pleasant time in the village today and what may I do for you. "

" Well I know I can certain…" But was then thumped in the head by Sniper and dragged back.

" Well we are looking for a room for the night well maybe for a few nights this week have you got any spaces?"

"Yes you have just come at the right time how many of you are there? Ahh. 7 Right we have three rooms, the first 2 have 2 single beds in but the 3rd has 1 single bed and a double bed."

"Thank you and enjoy you're stay, also in 3 days time there will be the opening ceremony of Microsoft's XBOX" the desk attendant FORCED a smile.

"Right said Meka I will go in the first room along with FM and Grix and Ant you 2 share the second room and Er-no you go into the third room and Sniper you share with Sheepy"

They all sniggered.

"What I'm not sharing a bed with that lug head, who do you think I am"

" Hey I had to share with him last time," shouted Meka.

" Fine, Fine but if he wets the bed then don't expect me to hit him lightly."

They all departed to their rooms that were next door to each other and unpacked the possessions they had and met downstairs again to look around.

"I wonder what they attendant meant by the opening of the XBOX, didn't we just kick their butts." Said Meka.

"Hmmm..." said Grix.

They took a search and found in their area in which the Inn was situated in the west of the state of Time_warp (sorry T_W but it was the only part that I could include you in), Gaming houses which the one they most favoured was the one that let you win a GameAday, a pub, and a majors house surrounded by more of those suspicious strange men in black suits.

"I wonder what those men are for?" questioned Ant.

"Hmm maybe they are the local authority!" answered FM.

" Probably" " hey lets go and take a look its just turned 10:00am and the place opens to the public now"

They all agreed and headed inside. The place was reasonably big and well furnished and the desk lady directed them down to the major Time Warp's office, and along the way the saw more of the suspicious men posted around the corridors.

Eventually they found the office and walked inside to overhear an argument between the suspicious men and major Time_Warp.

" I do not want Microsoft over running my town!"

"But it would be for the good of the people"

"What about all the money I could loose"

"Think about all the money Bill Gates could make"

"SO that’s who they are working for," exclaimed Ant

"…Still not following" said Sheepy

"They are working for Microsoft…you know Bill Gates"

"…Nope, right over my head."

"Bowl-Head" shouted Ant.

"Oh I get you"

" Yeah they are planning on advertising all over this town, and getting everyone to but one, sack the mayor, buy the town and use it for marketing purposes" explained Ant.

"That's clever Ant!" said Grix.

"...??" Thought Sheepy.

After the argument finished and then men left they entered My T_W's office to find him leaning over his desk clutching his head.

"E-Excuse me mr mayor sir umm we kinda got washed up on your shores and we were hoping that you could help us and then we heard the argument" said FM nervously.

"Oh that it doesn't matter" said Time_warp.

"Yes it does" said Ant answering back " when I speak… I speak for all the little people out there….."

"We forgot to tell you said Sniper you forgot your trousers...also..." said Sniper while rolling on the floor in fits of laughter " Ant-little people…ha, ha, ha ha, "

Ant went beetroot red.

"Well you're not gonna let old Billy Gates push ya about are you.?!"

" Well he does seem to be a lot stronger than he looks and he has an awful lot of money I'm having trouble keeping up with the offers he putting down for this place."

"We'll help you Mr TW" said Ant.

" Urm, Ant WE will...what about getting back home?"

"Oh don't worry about that if you do succeed in helping me out with bill gates then if you want to I will get you all houses in the city and pay for a flight back to FOG."

"Sounds good," said Grix.

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP.

"What is that funny sound?" said Time Warp looking puzzled.

Sniper snatched the GBA of Er-no who then started to cry then abruptly stopped when offered a lollipop.

"Hmm, this looks interesting and is it what I think it is…A…GBA!!!" exclaimed the Mayor " May I keep it for a while"

It then looked like er-no was about to have another fit but then held it back as he was offered another lolly.
The 7 headed out of the office more determined than ever to finish this war once and for all.

They bought standard issue handguns from the shop in the west alley and other various objects of death and destruction, and went in search of the XBOX headquarters.

"Hmm it's in this place somewhere" said Sheepy " I saw it somewhere on my map"

The 7 decided to ditch Sheepy and find their own way, but unfortunately he ran after them and caught up with them.

" Oh man he's back," said Sniper.

" I miss my GBA, " said er-no who had become particularly fond of that machine in only a matter of a day.

The building was eventually located and they crept out of sight only to be ambushed by a group of the suspicious men.

" In case you are wondering we are a group of people called the MB's hired by Bill Gates and you are trespassing."

A few of the group conferred and then one whispered in the leader's ears.

" You, come with me "

He pointed at FM.

" You have the answers we need, " exclaimed MBsmith "come with us"

FM was dragged of by 3 off them into a door that led to a complicated maze of corridors that only the MB's knew the route of. But while this was going on the rest ran but MBsmith and his trusty PP9 gunned all but two of the remaining 6 survived as the rest down.

"Oh my god there dead" exclaimed Ant.

" I know you knucklehead" shouted Sniper.

" Stuff this we gotta go in for Grix who knows what they could be doing to him."

Yeah they could be making him watch TWEENIES or something fiendish like that"

Sniper ran off before Ant could suggest anything. So Ant couldn't follow since he would be caught instead he ran for the nearest door.

Walked into and through a security zone.
" Please walk through the barriers PLEASE!" shouted an officer.

Ant walked through.

At that moment some kind of alarm went off and Ant guessed it was probably Sniper breaking in. At that moment he brought out some Oozis and filled the startled guards with lead. And ran through the lobby guns a blazing.

He ran into a room lost he stooped there was a corridor leading behind him, and 2 in front but at that moment 3 MB's walked in he kicked the gun out of the MB's hand from behind him startling the MB and he double punched the two in front knocking the guns slow mo up into the air giving Ant time to spin round and kick the poo out of the other MB behind him.

Then spinning round, catching the guns and blasting the 2 MB's he punched in front of him.

Next seeing an open door that and MB came out of he ran towards it and dived blasting his guns as he flew past the door killing any remainders inside.

With the room cleared he ran inside and into the next to find a corridor with a door at the end leading to the room Grix was trapped inside.

He ran (slow mo) towards the door only to see 3 MB's appear at the end of the corridor. He skidded to a halt (still in slow mo) to watch 3 bullets fly out of each of their guns towards Ant.

Confused and stubborn he refuses to give up and stopped the bullets inches in front of his face and then listened to the MB's.

"We are the only way to defeat Microsoft and if you ever wanna see yer friend again you gotta kick my a$$!"

Ant ran and dived straight through the MB and out the other side destroying him. Then stared at the other 2 who then imploded (painful), then rescued Grix before the building exploded.

By the next week they were on a plane back to FOG

ZP

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.