GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"XIII - stuck in the sanctuary"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 31/08/04 at 15:40
Regular
"motoguzzi"
can anyone help? I'm playing XIII and stuck in the sanctuary, hall 1. The obelisk think in the hall seems to have symbols on it but when the 'hand' symbol appears when you get near I can't seem to make anything happen??
Tue 31/08/04 at 15:40
Regular
"motoguzzi"
can anyone help? I'm playing XIII and stuck in the sanctuary, hall 1. The obelisk think in the hall seems to have symbols on it but when the 'hand' symbol appears when you get near I can't seem to make anything happen??
Tue 31/08/04 at 15:45
Regular
www.gamefaqs.com

or

ukwalkthroughs.com

give them a try
Tue 31/08/04 at 15:47
Regular
There's a slab on the floor if I remember right that you have push.
Tue 31/08/04 at 16:27
Regular
One of the bricks on the wall will be 'activateable'(?). Press 'use' on it repeatedly until the statue falls down and breaks the floor.
Tue 31/08/04 at 17:17
Regular
I love that game. Totally great fps. My favourite infact :)
Tue 31/08/04 at 17:35
Regular
"For One Night Only"
«Grëén ƒérð¢it¥» wrote:
> I love that game. Totally great fps. My favourite infact :)

Amazing game, sure! But a "Halo" beater - not likely.
Wed 01/09/04 at 00:54
Regular
"bb guns galore"
You have all forgotton i did this the other day what you need to do is when you get to the brick which pushes in and does jack ignore it and go up the the cross on the table get behind it and you will be able to knock it over and then go down the steps to the next level, plain sailing after that, and the mistery of who number 1 really is will be told
Tue 07/09/04 at 15:07
Regular
"motoguzzi"
thanks for that but what cross on what table?
Tue 07/09/04 at 16:29
"I love yo... lamp."
What he really means is the cross or statue or whatever it is in the sanctuary. If you go behind it, you can press the action button to wobble it. Do this a few times and it falls over, breaking the slab.
Tue 07/09/04 at 17:04
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Always used to get stuck on that and the submarine level where the guard could always see me on the above platforms, 500 times later...woo-hoo

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.