GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Poll: Is anyone NOT getting Halo 2?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 2'.
Tue 31/08/04 at 15:45
Regular
Ok, a kind of serious thread. Only applicable to those who own an Xbox, obviously.

Is there anyone who, for whatever reason, will not be getting Halo 2?

If you are getting it, when? On release? Already pre-ordered, or getting it for Christmas?

I will be getting it. Haven't pre-ordered yet, but probably will.
Sat 11/09/04 at 15:01
Regular
"Insert Gently"
All the talk about Halo being massively over-rated is true, when I played it I found it extreme fun to play and I remember getting it when KOTOR came out so it was nothing special at the time. But it 'was' a good game in its own right.

Halo2 can be nothing but better and everything a game sequel should be, New Guns, New Vechicles, New Ememies, New Story, Live Play...etc. And there's no doubt it will the biggest selling game (GTA might take the glory). But think all Xbox owners should at least play Halo2, so anyone NOT getting Halo2, needs their heads testing...DAMN FOOLS MUAWHAHAHA
Sat 11/09/04 at 13:40
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I'm the opposite, I can't help but keep returning to play some more Odd Ball or Crazy King. Even though I've completed the Co-Op some levels are worth revisiting too.
Sat 11/09/04 at 13:24
lol

Dont get me wrong, might be a good game; just dont fancy it. Played Halo ages ago and could never get into it.
Sat 11/09/04 at 13:14
Regular
"BOSE"
Dude, I'm afraid to say, there's no medicane or treatment available yet for the condition you have. Fair play ;-)
Sat 11/09/04 at 13:09
Yep I have, and Im online. Just dont like Halo! *awaits backlash*
Sat 11/09/04 at 12:59
Regular
"BOSE"
Drazen wrote:
> Im not :D

Don't have an xbox i take it?
Sat 11/09/04 at 04:02
Regular
"Arf. Arf. Arf. Arf."
I have pre-ordered a copy of the limited edition Halo 2, and the original copy, because by November the 11th I will have another XBox and another L!ve starter kit, buying those two things, just for Halo 2!
Sat 11/09/04 at 01:56
Regular
I haven't played on my XBOX since I completed halo, have to find it again so I can play Halo 2
Fri 10/09/04 at 22:47
Im not :D
Fri 10/09/04 at 16:56
Regular
I have a toy Warthog along with passengers and mini Master Chief. I also have a bigger MC with assault rifle, sniper (which has broken) and pistol. I'm such a kiddy geek.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.