GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"online text based gmaes"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 31/08/04 at 18:11
"everyone must die!"
i saw a thread on this website that was teeling every 1 about an online text based game called bootleggers. this is a link to this thread just copy and paste it into ur address bar-

http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php? threadid=108480&forumid=422

I kinda liked it and thought that there must similar types of these elsewhere with different themes and not 1930's crime mafia's does n e 1 know any similar ones that they have tried and are good? Thanks
Tue 31/08/04 at 18:11
"everyone must die!"
i saw a thread on this website that was teeling every 1 about an online text based game called bootleggers. this is a link to this thread just copy and paste it into ur address bar-

http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php? threadid=108480&forumid=422

I kinda liked it and thought that there must similar types of these elsewhere with different themes and not 1930's crime mafia's does n e 1 know any similar ones that they have tried and are good? Thanks
Tue 31/08/04 at 22:51
Regular
You should have posted in my thread.
Grrrr.

Dummie!
Fri 03/09/04 at 13:42
Regular
"Simmy rules!!"
i know another text based multi player role playing online game
its called DopeWars Online. heres what it says "Join over 7,500 active players and try your hand at creating an online drug empire! Buy your favorite narcotic at one subway station and sell it else where for profits! But that's not all, the more you make, the more you can pimp-it-up with bigger, badder jackets, weapons and armor. You can use these to jump other players and steal their goods or increase your trafficking volume.

Then take it a step further and form an online drug cartel with your friends or people you meet in the game; build up purchasing power, and increase your odds of successfully jumping weaker dealers! And in the end, work your way to becoming the cities most powerful, and richest dealer!" its great and free @ [URL]http://www.dopewarsonline.com/ [/URL]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.