GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Free Sony Official Dual Shock 2 Controllers For The PS2!!!!!!! (Must Read)"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 18/06/01 at 19:05
Regular
here is how to get your free sony ps2 controller!
To Recieve your free controller you will need to ring this number (premium rate) 08705 998877 and have the following things ready to tell the operator:

Your Name
Your address (inc Post Code)
Phone Number
E-mail Address

When the operator answers you have to shout as loud as you can "WOOHOO I WANNA FREE DUAL SHOCK 2!"

You have to say those exact words to recive the controller.
This is not a scam, you will notice that i have asked for your email address, this is so that we can send you adverts via e mail. The only thing we ask of you is to click on the links enclosed in the e mail (you will recieve no more than 5 a week). And thats it! so get calling now!!!!!!!
REMEMBER THE WORDS "WOOHOO I WANNA FREE DUAL SHOCK 2!"
Wed 27/06/01 at 11:14
&y wrote:
> u guys should have kept it quiet, some dumasses would have rang up
> and scared the hell outa a sony careline operator!
would have been
> p**s funny.
maybe they would have put somethin in a magazine and i
> could have got famous cos they got a loada ppl ringin up and shoutin
> that stupid phrase downn the phone.
ahh well neva mind
:-(

Hmm, well what's so funny about it ? It's daft. As for "loada ppl"...I don't think the guys and girls on this forum are that gullible. When Sony sell these controllers there is no reason they'd want to give them away ? Think all PS2 owners would come to that conclusion. Maybe. Nice try though :)
Wed 27/06/01 at 08:25
Regular
"Back For Good"
i don't think so mate
Tue 26/06/01 at 23:04
u guys should have kept it quiet, some dummies would have rang up and scared the hell outa a sony careline operator!
would have been really funny.
maybe they would have put somethin in a magazine and i could have got famous cos they got a loada ppl ringin up and shoutin that stupid phrase downn the phone.
ahh well neva mind
:-(
Sun 24/06/01 at 22:19
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Has anyone rang up? It would be amusing to here what happened.
Sun 24/06/01 at 13:55
Regular
they aint that nice
Mon 18/06/01 at 20:49
Wonder if anyone actually rang them ? Anyone read the samll print in the PS2 games instruction books under the helpline numbers ? * Calls may be recorded for security and training* Hmm gonna be some training tapes arent they ?
Mon 18/06/01 at 20:39
Regular
"Back For Good"
i don't think so mate, Sony's helpline don't do that kinda thing and just to be sure i asked them.

DO NOT RING THEM IT'S A JOKE.
Mon 18/06/01 at 19:21
Regular
"gametag = viperfire"
Fantastic...this really works, they have posted one for me and I should have it in a day or 2.
Mon 18/06/01 at 19:21
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
thats the number of the official helpline . i hardly think they want people to phone up and shout at them now do they.
Mon 18/06/01 at 19:05
here is how to get your free sony ps2 controller!
To Recieve your free controller you will need to ring this number (premium rate) 08705 998877 and have the following things ready to tell the operator:

Your Name
Your address (inc Post Code)
Phone Number
E-mail Address

When the operator answers you have to shout as loud as you can "WOOHOO I WANNA FREE DUAL SHOCK 2!"

You have to say those exact words to recive the controller.
This is not a scam, you will notice that i have asked for your email address, this is so that we can send you adverts via e mail. The only thing we ask of you is to click on the links enclosed in the e mail (you will recieve no more than 5 a week). And thats it! so get calling now!!!!!!!
REMEMBER THE WORDS "WOOHOO I WANNA FREE DUAL SHOCK 2!"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.