GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FF7 For mobile...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy VII'.
Wed 01/09/04 at 16:55
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
..Yeah, thats right but the its only out in Japan. At the end of June they are going to release a game called Final Fantasy 7 : Before Crisis. It will cost bout 13 yen a minute and will be the first rpg on the mobile under the Square-Enix label.

Characters include The Turks, Seph, Cloud and Zach. Few screenshots show the Turks firing at a behemoth. Looks quite good as they were drawn by Tetsuya Nomura A.K.A kingdom Hearts creator.

Lucky Gits!!!
Wed 01/09/04 at 21:53
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
I never actually heard about it m'self, but you know. I'm not in the know or a beta tester.
Wed 01/09/04 at 21:47
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
True, but 7 originally was on ps1. Nearly every topic on here is about Final Fantasy. So i just thought they would be interested to know thats all. Just trying to post a topic that was actually worth discussing.
Wed 01/09/04 at 21:19
"period drama"
Squall wrote:
> Better late than never.
> Nobody else has posted this.

'Sony - PS1 and PS2'

Aren't I so terribly annoying?
Wed 01/09/04 at 20:02
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
witch-king wrote:
> Isn't lakers going to japan soon? I presume it'll get converted to the
> tinternet eventually.

Soon as i convince either Tokyo, Kobe or Osaka university to pay part of my living costs for my basketball scholarship then yes i will be. If i get it then i'll be gone by next september if not then i just have to do my degree over here and go in 5 years time. (i'd prefer the first option)
Wed 01/09/04 at 20:00
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
Better late than never.
Nobody else has posted this.
Wed 01/09/04 at 18:08
"period drama"
Take your time there.
Painfully old news.

It's a prequel to FF7 all about the Turks - you play through as a new recruit, with 2 characters to choose from.
Wed 01/09/04 at 16:57
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Isn't lakers going to japan soon? I presume it'll get converted to the tinternet eventually.
Wed 01/09/04 at 16:55
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
..Yeah, thats right but the its only out in Japan. At the end of June they are going to release a game called Final Fantasy 7 : Before Crisis. It will cost bout 13 yen a minute and will be the first rpg on the mobile under the Square-Enix label.

Characters include The Turks, Seph, Cloud and Zach. Few screenshots show the Turks firing at a behemoth. Looks quite good as they were drawn by Tetsuya Nomura A.K.A kingdom Hearts creator.

Lucky Gits!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.