GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What game to get"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 02/09/04 at 07:17
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Got some money. Any suggestions?
Thu 02/09/04 at 07:17
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Got some money. Any suggestions?
Thu 02/09/04 at 09:38
Regular
"boom boom click"
Psi ops is definatly an entertaining game aswell as second sight. Hitman contracts if you haven't got it and spiderman 2! There are so many good games coming out soon so wait till then and get Killzone and the amazing (i know cos i played the demo) Burnout 3!

Or if you have a bit more cash buy a Gamecube as they are only £70 quid but have some good games E.g Zelda. Not as good as the ps2 mind but worth a look.

Pre order GTA:SA if you want as it saves you leaving your house to buy it. You may say its getting old but you know youll buy it anyway so might aswell pre order. Iknow when i pre orderd vice city it came a day early! (thanks special reserve)

Any of thes would make a good investment with your hard earned cash. ENJOY
Thu 02/09/04 at 10:04
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
I heard smash court 2 was reasonable.
Thu 02/09/04 at 11:12
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
smash court 2 is great! Im waiting for Burnout 3, its gonna be the second best game of the year (next to GTA San Andreas)
Thu 02/09/04 at 14:43
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Ugh. I wasted my money on a Yu-gi-oh game.
Thu 02/09/04 at 14:54
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Well that was daft... why bother asking here in the first place?
Thu 02/09/04 at 14:59
Regular
"object"
special reserve sell WRC 3 for £14
Thu 02/09/04 at 15:06
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Darwock wrote:
> Well that was daft... why bother asking here in the first place?

When I started the topic I hadn't bought it. I was gonna buy Smash Court 2 but bl**dy woolworths didn't have it.
Thu 02/09/04 at 19:59
Regular
"object"
It realy depends upon what type of game you want.
Fri 03/09/04 at 08:55
Regular
"boom boom click"
do you even like Yo-gui-o or whatever! I never by games like that what the HELL were you thinking??????!!!!!!!!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.