GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xmas list"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/12/06 at 21:11
Regular
He's makin' a list and checking it twice..gonna find out who's been naughty or nice.. :D

I've been so naughty I don't think I deserve anything but a good smack! :D Those bouts riling up Light and the bobbleheads and when I cursed my former lover Grix and got banned from PM and called Tony a nazi....

Heyyy, I've been a REALLY good girl! ..aside from all that. :)~ What a recap, such an eventful year! :D

So, what have you asked Santa for this year?? A question better yet, what is Santa bringing those you love??

My adorable little son's asked for a remote control tank that shoots pellets. I fear for the cat. lol I know what Kawada wants.. :P
Sat 23/12/06 at 18:32
Regular
Pool Table.
Sat 23/12/06 at 16:50
Regular
"I may return"
Vexxxed wrote:
> What was the name of the thread before hand?

I think it was "Cwimas List" or something similar.

I'd like a new phone and money :)
Sat 23/12/06 at 16:47
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Ladybird wrote:
So why was the name of my thread changed

What was the name of the thread before hand?

and how come I haven't heard from anyone about being a moderator?

I will be keeping an eye on this and looking into it! :)

P.S. I would like a new car or money towards, after smashing mine into someones car, and then a tree just after hitting ice :'(
Fri 22/12/06 at 15:42
Regular
"sh"
you sound like an idiot. STFU

(a wii and money)
Fri 22/12/06 at 13:57
Regular
Smedlos wrote:
> Did you apply just for yourself?

No. I applied for the cause.
Fri 22/12/06 at 13:56
Regular
I think it's time the moderator list was revised. People like Biglime, who continually misuse their special powers should be disassociated. I'm sure there are records to indicate who keeps changing the thread titles without just cause.

It's become an ongoing problem that really should be dealt with, because it DOES make people less likely to post a thread, for fear their words will be manipulated to reflect -only- what these particular moderators wants them to say. That's messed up.
Fri 22/12/06 at 12:10
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Seraphim wrote:
> I think there is to many moderators to be honest.
Fri 22/12/06 at 10:18
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
I think there is to many moderators to be honest.
Fri 22/12/06 at 09:28
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Did you apply just for yourself?
Fri 22/12/06 at 08:01
Regular
So why was the name of my thread changed and how come I haven't heard from anyone about being a moderator?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.