GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gameaday/Filmaday Judges-Please Read!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/06/01 at 20:54
Regular
Okay, so we all now the WWF Forum has had a bad past (I know first hand), but with the arrival of some decent newbies and some regulars and Notables now visiting the forum, the quality is a lot better!!

I've seen many posts on here that are worthy of a GAD/FAD, mainly from people such as Ice Blaster, Jet, mattyboy, Legendary Link, khazar, Kid Rock and many more.

I get the feeling this forum is being ignored due to it's past, as well as the popularity of the FOG Forum (I guess that's partly my fault, though.)

I would like it if people such as Ali, Tony and Joe could occasionally check these forums, as there are many interesting and intelliegent posters on here that deserve to win Gameaday and/or Filmaday.

Thanks for reading, Ant.
Sun 17/06/01 at 20:54
Regular
"I like cheese"
Okay, so we all now the WWF Forum has had a bad past (I know first hand), but with the arrival of some decent newbies and some regulars and Notables now visiting the forum, the quality is a lot better!!

I've seen many posts on here that are worthy of a GAD/FAD, mainly from people such as Ice Blaster, Jet, mattyboy, Legendary Link, khazar, Kid Rock and many more.

I get the feeling this forum is being ignored due to it's past, as well as the popularity of the FOG Forum (I guess that's partly my fault, though.)

I would like it if people such as Ali, Tony and Joe could occasionally check these forums, as there are many interesting and intelliegent posters on here that deserve to win Gameaday and/or Filmaday.

Thanks for reading, Ant.
Sun 17/06/01 at 21:09
Regular
"One More Chance"
Yeah i think i should of won at least 1 game by now.
Sun 17/06/01 at 22:10
Regular
"Back in black"
I would like to thank Ant for saying that. I appreciate you using my name in the same sentance as the word 'good posts'. I still think this forum will be ignored as Tony, Ali and Joe wont bother coming here:(. If I can change this forum, like I hope to shortly, I wouldn't mind winning a game for my efforts;).

We all try hard here, we do enjoy it, but I think we need more people and some organisation. Help would be nice.
Mon 18/06/01 at 12:12
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I agree Ant. This forum has gone unnoticed for too long.

This was the first forum I entered because I watch the WWF frequently. It said GAD next to the forum so that was an added bonus but that was said was noticed by anyone.

There are still a lot of spammers who would rather talk about something else other than the WWF. We have to talk about the WWF and not put meaningless topics and topics that repeat. For example KOTR. There must be 3 or 4 topics uder that one subject. It doesn't need it.

Thanks for reading.
Mon 18/06/01 at 12:17
Regular
"Back in black"
As Grandprix said, WWF forum was the first he came too, this seems to be the same for many 'JAT's'. People wonder why so much spamming is done. Well a lot of Newbie's come here, posts endless amounts of rubbish so they can become regular.

So please Tony etc, don't forget that this topic exists, there are some good posters(ME OF COURSE!! lol). I think some of our contributions deserve GAD!
Mon 18/06/01 at 21:00
i mostly come on this forum itself. i dont think tony has forgotten it as he did post a gameaday topic
Tue 19/06/01 at 15:08
Regular
"Back in black"
*this can stay*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.