GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fish and computers"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/06/01 at 20:27
Regular
Do You Know what?

some boffins in somewhereville have managed to attach the brainstream of a Lamprey, an evil bloodsucking fish, to a robot. Do you know what it does? it turns to face the nearest source of light. Is it useful? no, is it clever? no. I have better times combining my cat with the washing machine. What do you think? in the future will we be ruled by robot-fish hybrids? If so make the most of your time of the rest of your life on this doomed planet by playing some counterstrike

over and out
Sun 17/06/01 at 23:29
someone talking about me??
Sun 17/06/01 at 21:34
"Moderator"
as sweet as a fish with a robotic brain.

'corleone'
Sun 17/06/01 at 21:27
Regular
"Randomly Appearing"
arrrrrrrrr is it sweet to see a JAT's first pointless ramble
Sun 17/06/01 at 21:25
"Moderator"
Because your a fat monkey?

'corleone'
Sun 17/06/01 at 20:28
hmmmmm yes, why did I write that?
Sun 17/06/01 at 20:27
Do You Know what?

some boffins in somewhereville have managed to attach the brainstream of a Lamprey, an evil bloodsucking fish, to a robot. Do you know what it does? it turns to face the nearest source of light. Is it useful? no, is it clever? no. I have better times combining my cat with the washing machine. What do you think? in the future will we be ruled by robot-fish hybrids? If so make the most of your time of the rest of your life on this doomed planet by playing some counterstrike

over and out

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.