GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"On the X-box.,.."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 03/09/04 at 11:54
Regular
Is there any game like Wario Ware: mega party games, Pacman Vs., Super Monkey Ball or Mario Party???

Or are all the multiplayer games centred around shooters and racing games?
Sat 04/09/04 at 02:38
Regular
gamesfreak wrote:
> Like Cyclone said, if you want some family fun and games, you've got
> your cube for them.

I was just checking...

I've slowly come to realise that these types of games are my most played multiplayer games along with Timesplitters 2. Just wondering if there were any on the X-box to pick up.

If not, no worries. My Monkey Ball games and Wario Ware will keep my happy for the time being.

As will the upcoming Donkey Konga, Mario Party 6 and Zelda: Four Swords.

Looks like I'll only be getting Halo 2 in regards to new games this year for the ol' box... oh and PES4.

Might be delaying my X-box till October... my outgoings is threatening to overtake my income. It's likely to correct itself come early-mid october.
Fri 03/09/04 at 23:45
Regular
"Selected"
Mashed
Fri 03/09/04 at 18:26
"I love yo... lamp."
Nothing really party like on the Xbox. Party games, platformers and adventure games are all under represented. Hence why the Xbox and GC are rather complementary of each other.
Fri 03/09/04 at 18:23
Regular
gamesfreak wrote:
> Like Cyclone said, if you want some family fun and games, you've got
> your cube for them.
>
> Xbox is more about the odd RPG, FPS and Driving.

And Barbie's Horse Adventure.
Fri 03/09/04 at 17:15
Regular
gamesfreak wrote:
> odd RPG
Fri 03/09/04 at 17:14
Regular
I wouldn't say Xbox was anymore RPG than the GC is.
Fri 03/09/04 at 17:08
Regular
Like Cyclone said, if you want some family fun and games, you've got your cube for them.

Xbox is more about the odd RPG, FPS and Driving.
Fri 03/09/04 at 16:59
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Xbox doesn't have ANY (decent) light hearted games. They're all cool kids or killing.

Lovely Cube.
Fri 03/09/04 at 14:55
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Fuzion Frenzy is a laugh if theres four of you but single player it does suck, some interesting games i quite enjoyed it but i dont think you would like it much compared to mari party.
Fri 03/09/04 at 14:46
Regular
Heres a cool mini game. Take it in turns with 2-4 mates on gta vice city. Each person gets 2 minutes to run as many people over as possible. Most kills wins.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.