GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 is gonna BE so BAD that you'll all CRY !11"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 30/03/01 at 14:36
Regular
No comment necessary.
Fri 27/04/01 at 20:00
Regular
metal titan wrote:
> Humpo your so wrong, dreamcasts have been dis-continued and sega are
> now purely a software company,the dreamcasts on sale at the moment
> are just left over stock, that's why they are going so cheap, they
> are even releasing a sonic game on the game boy advance.

Why does that make humpo wrong?
Fri 27/04/01 at 18:52
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Lets just get this straight. The dreamcast is good and the PS2 is good. Neither are bad and the Ps2 will probably win DAN
Fri 27/04/01 at 13:53
Humpo your so wrong, dreamcasts have been dis-continued and sega are now purely a software company,the dreamcasts on sale at the moment are just left over stock, that's why they are going so cheap, they are even releasing a sonic game on the game boy advance.
Tue 03/04/01 at 17:31
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
dan2k1 , i remember you saying to me on the dc forum that ps2 does not have a single good game to its name and you would laugh at me when it blew up in my front room . so what has changed your mind.

i said you would see the light
Sat 31/03/01 at 17:33
I don't agree at all with this OTHER Dan, but Tom - the Dreamcast is actually offering the best games at the moment, although I am sure games like GT3 and MGS2 will be absolutely fantastic, and I may even go for ZOE - sounds alright! Can't wait for ISS 2 on the PS2!!!

Dan2K1
Sat 31/03/01 at 14:44
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
YEAH, AND THAT WOULD EXPLAIN WHY SEGA HAVE JUST STOPPED PRODUCTION OF THE DREAMCAST WOULDN'T IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Dreamcast is the crappest console i have seen!! , apart from things like the Amiga, Mastersystem, Megadrive, and N64!!) Look!!! all the other sega consoles won aswell!!!!!! (sarcastic) The only thing sega is good for is MAKING CRAP CONSOLES!!! and maybe games!
Fri 30/03/01 at 15:18
I'd just like to point out that this wasn't me.
Fri 30/03/01 at 14:36
Regular
"not dead"
No comment necessary.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.