GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Perfect Dark TV show/Movie"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/06/01 at 21:14
Regular
If anyone else gets the upwire news in your e-mail, what do you think about this TV/Movie Perfect Dark thing - Could be good or very very bad? >.......
Sat 16/06/01 at 21:14
Regular
"gsybe you!"
If anyone else gets the upwire news in your e-mail, what do you think about this TV/Movie Perfect Dark thing - Could be good or very very bad? >.......
Sun 17/06/01 at 11:07
Regular
"DS..."
I think that it's great news that Joanna Dark is finally hitting the small and silver screens, it's about time that she had her share of the limelight and i am a huge fan of Perfect Dark and I reckon that the Perfect Dark movie and T.V series will kick ass ( namely Lara Crofts! ) and it will be loads better than the tomb raider movie I also hope that it will get an 18 certificate so that they can include all the action, violence, blood, gut's and of course loads of needless swearing! it will rock!
slik
e-mail me about Perfect Dark stuff or anything at...
[email protected]
Sun 17/06/01 at 11:36
Regular
I wonder if it will feature all the same characters?
Sun 17/06/01 at 18:38
I hope they make it as true to the game as possible and don't spoil it by adding loads of unnecessary stuff.
Also Joannah HAS to be English!
Sat 23/06/01 at 16:42
Regular
"ur kungfu is no goo"
ha..i reckon the guy from willow should play Elvis, short and annoying boom!!
But if its anything like dark angel tv series i'll be happy,
Plus jessica Alba is such a fox, if she was a president she'd be babe-a-ham lincoln!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.