GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What you playing???"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/06/01 at 17:59
Regular
Just out of a matter of interest - What games are you playing at the moment???
Sun 17/06/01 at 14:27
Regular
"Hoo Har"
I'm playing MGS, Mat Hoffmans and Jet Set radio!
Sun 17/06/01 at 14:21
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I don't really play my computer as much as i used to (really just waiting for gamecue)but i do really love Rollercoaster tycoon it's great and i have all the add on packs!
Sun 17/06/01 at 13:59
I jsu got my ps2,im playing tekken tag,which is quiet good and im also playing the wicked NHL 2001
Sun 17/06/01 at 02:31
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I agree with every word bonus. Scotland should not be tarnished in such a way.

As for F1 2001 as was asked before. I think its great, plays well and F1 fans will like it but i think GT3 will nock it off the top.
Sat 16/06/01 at 23:35
Regular
William Wallace wrote:
> I'm playing wiht myself.

That is quite enough!!! None of this blatant rudeness!!!

You really ought to get a life and see the wide outdoors, but hey, you will learn that it just is not funny to do this in a forum for all ages, go wash out your mouth with Soapy water, and change your user name, you do not have the style or grace to be Wallace if this is the standard of your posting!!!!!

A shame to Scotland!!
Sat 16/06/01 at 23:32
I'm playing wiht myself.
Sat 16/06/01 at 23:10
"Moderator"
How could you say such a thing? have you got it? you really have to get into it though,

'Corleone'
Sat 16/06/01 at 23:07
Regular
ISS 2000 was totally underrated, it's the best footie game i've ever played!
And Grix you would be playing UT more if you.... had a faster modem.
Sat 16/06/01 at 23:06
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I'm playing Skies of Arcadia and Dino Crisis on the DC although not concurrently.
Sat 16/06/01 at 23:05
Regular
"Back in black"
I have started playing No Mercy on the N64 lately. Nearly completed. AsI have finished my exams, well almost, I want to but Track and field to play on, look really good.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.