GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Aya Brea"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/09/04 at 00:57
Regular
"18 years student"
Hi all.. i really think that the game ( parasite eve ) and (parasite eve 2) r so great . really i liked them so much . they have a good story , i know that they r scince fiction , but really just try to know the aim of the story . i like it so much and i wish if i find some people have the same opinion , contact me on [email protected]
thank u
Sun 05/09/04 at 00:57
Regular
"18 years student"
Hi all.. i really think that the game ( parasite eve ) and (parasite eve 2) r so great . really i liked them so much . they have a good story , i know that they r scince fiction , but really just try to know the aim of the story . i like it so much and i wish if i find some people have the same opinion , contact me on [email protected]
thank u
Sun 05/09/04 at 06:33
Regular
You're 18?
Sun 05/09/04 at 09:00
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
hee hee. You like avril lavigne.
Sun 05/09/04 at 09:04
Regular
Shame that Parasite Eve never got a PAL release. That annoyed me so much :0(
Sun 05/09/04 at 12:30
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
PE was quite a good game and at the time it had great graphics. The theatre scene was absolutely amazing
Tue 07/09/04 at 18:32
Regular
"boom boom click"
hehe

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.