GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FFX Question"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy X'.
Sun 05/09/04 at 15:29
Regular
"boom boom click"
Do you need the extra aeons to defeat sin? i can get Yojimbo but i didnt collect the things from the temples can i still save spira?
Sun 05/09/04 at 16:28
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Yeah, but the aeons are easy unless you spent years maxing them and not your characters. However, my characters are excellent. I use Tidus, Wakka and Yuna. All have max stats and all overdrives. My aeons have max stats also. On each person's equipment, I have:

Break Damage Limit
Break HP Limit
Auto-Regen
Auto-Phoenix
1 MP Cost

I have completed the game 100%. won't go in to detail, as it could be thought of as a spoiler.
Sun 05/09/04 at 16:24
Regular
"??????"
The more Aeons you have, the LONGER the final battle is...
Sun 05/09/04 at 15:36
Regular
"boom boom click"
Thanks i was worried id have to start again. I would have probably killed myself if that was the case!
Sun 05/09/04 at 15:33
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
No, you can still play it the same but your missing out on some of the good things Aeons can offer. Yes, though you can still do it if you have the right tactics.
Sun 05/09/04 at 15:29
Regular
"boom boom click"
Do you need the extra aeons to defeat sin? i can get Yojimbo but i didnt collect the things from the temples can i still save spira?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.