GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Thanks SR :-)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/06/01 at 12:36
Regular
Sorry I haven't been writing much on here for the past week people (big loss huh ?). My gf is over so I've been kept busy. Just wanted to say thankyou to SR for my gameaday win that arrived earlier this week :-)

I think Battle for Naboo is a good little game, dunno why er-no hates it so much ;-))

Just about to go and pick up Castlevania down the high street and I have my mob of friends coming tonight for a good multiplayer session on Conker's, Perfect Dark and Diddy Kong ;-)) Oh and F-Zero too ;-))

I'll try and get on when my gf is in the shower or something, but please don't think i've taken my last win and gone ;-)

See you in short bursts over the next few weeks ;-))
Sat 16/06/01 at 19:48
Regular
"You've upset me"
The_Vottanator wrote:
> Rogue Squadron was a classic game. Is BFN as good as that?

No.
Sat 16/06/01 at 19:45
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Rogue Squadron was a classic game. Is BFN as good as that?
Sat 16/06/01 at 19:37
Regular
"You've upset me"
I loved it at first (BFN that is) Then I completed i after 2 days and just bored to hell with it. I still play on it from time to time but only on Disruption of Comms 4 which is my favourite level. I'm now considering selling it :-D
Sat 16/06/01 at 13:08
Regular
"Hoo Har"
oh-Oh
Sat 16/06/01 at 13:06
Regular
"Nasty Fat Hobbit!"
Battle for Naboo is an excellent game. I wasn't dissapointed much at all.
Sat 16/06/01 at 13:00
Regular
"everyone says it"
savatt1668 wrote:
> dunno why er-no hates it so much ;-))

When the hell did I say that?

short
> bursts over the next few weeks ;-))

We don't want to hear about your medical problems :P
Sat 16/06/01 at 12:38
"Uzi Lover"
savatt1668 wrote:
I'll try and get on when my gf is in the shower or something

Surely that could keep you busy? hehe ;-)
Sat 16/06/01 at 12:37
Regular
"Hoo Har"
What exactly want people to say to this topic???

:)
Sat 16/06/01 at 12:36
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Sorry I haven't been writing much on here for the past week people (big loss huh ?). My gf is over so I've been kept busy. Just wanted to say thankyou to SR for my gameaday win that arrived earlier this week :-)

I think Battle for Naboo is a good little game, dunno why er-no hates it so much ;-))

Just about to go and pick up Castlevania down the high street and I have my mob of friends coming tonight for a good multiplayer session on Conker's, Perfect Dark and Diddy Kong ;-)) Oh and F-Zero too ;-))

I'll try and get on when my gf is in the shower or something, but please don't think i've taken my last win and gone ;-)

See you in short bursts over the next few weeks ;-))

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.