GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FIFA 2005"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Fifa 2005'.
Sun 05/09/04 at 20:01
Regular
"mighty_Whites™"
Played it today and it rocks! Better graphics, better football, better everything! My advice is to get it when it comes out
Wed 08/09/04 at 14:00
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Fifa hasn't changed since Fifa 95 on the megadrive.

Some more licences, few new clubs, better graphics and OOOOH LOOK!!! you can head the ball now (or some other crappy feature other games have had since Amiga days)

there you go Fifa 2005
Tue 07/09/04 at 09:39
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
To be honest, you shouldn't judge FIFA 'till you've played it. I've managed to get both FIFA 2005 and Pro Evo 4 on pre-order thanks to GAD and I'll try and give an unbiased opinion then. Until then, we can only speculate how well the real FIFA 2005 will play.
Mon 06/09/04 at 19:54
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Meh, I dont mean to be moronic but Fifa 2004 was fine.

Wasn't crap, wasn't good...just fine.

Dont slap me.
Mon 06/09/04 at 16:11
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
PES3 came close to ISS98 on the 64, but I agree, that's still the best football game I've ever played. In fact, I still play it. Quality game.
Sun 05/09/04 at 23:37
Regular
PES 3 was alright but not as brilliant as the ISS series on the N64. Now you can't compared PES or FIFA at the moment with that..
Sun 05/09/04 at 22:49
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
My advice is get FIFA 2005, if you're the kind of person who likes being considered a moron and wants to play the worst game of football available on the PS2...

Anything FIFA can do, Pro Evo can do, at least 10 times better. Except licensing and numbers of teams... but then, does that effect gameplay? Ha, does it hell.
Sun 05/09/04 at 21:33
"period drama"
My advice is to spot the features from Pro Evo 3 that are new and innovative and revolutionary in the next Fifa game.
Sun 05/09/04 at 20:01
Regular
"mighty_Whites™"
Played it today and it rocks! Better graphics, better football, better everything! My advice is to get it when it comes out

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.