GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Banjo-Kazooie."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Banjo Kazooie'.
Mon 06/09/04 at 14:51
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Yay!

That is all.
Fri 10/09/04 at 00:10
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
I was confused when I first came across the puzzle for 'Click-Clock-Wood'.

But you should have at least raised the water level, so that you can reach the ledge that the 'Rusty-Bucket-Bay'Grunty-Switch jiggy appears.

Then fight your way past the whiplashes (That's their name) and find the 765-note-door, go riht and when you come across a small tunnel, go right again.

Eventually, you'll come to a switch. Bash it and the 'Click-Clock-Wood'puzzle can now be solved!
Thu 09/09/04 at 16:02
Regular
"boom boom click"
yey
Thu 09/09/04 at 13:10
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Ah!
Thu 09/09/04 at 11:59
Regular
It's the last level, so you'll have to wait a while until you can unlock it.
Thu 09/09/04 at 11:33
Regular
"gsybe you!"
The Click Clock Wood picture is un-jiggy-able.

WHY?!
Wed 08/09/04 at 12:24
Regular
What a fantastic game... RARE at their upmost best... creating something new and fresh to challenge even Nintendo's best games.

They've never made a platformer as good since.
Wed 08/09/04 at 11:59
Regular
"Raw on"
The cheats for this game were classic
Mon 06/09/04 at 21:50
Regular
I have this game YAY!
Mon 06/09/04 at 21:44
Regular
Completed it many times. Freezeazy peak and Treasure Trove Cove are simply genius.

They brought Wishy-Washy Banjo back for Tooie and he actually came in handy instead of being just a stupid washing machine...which reminds me I really should play some more.
Mon 06/09/04 at 20:54
Regular
I've completed it loads. Wishy-Washy Banjo is genius.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.