GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Metal Arms: Glitch in the System for Sale!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metal Arms: Glitch in the System'.
Mon 06/09/04 at 15:57
Regular
[URL]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=27184&item=8129889332&rd=1[/URL]
Mon 06/09/04 at 15:57
Regular
[URL]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=27184&item=8129889332&rd=1[/URL]
Mon 06/09/04 at 16:34
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I've got it, but I heartily recommend it to anyone who likes challenging platformers. Just got back into it, pretty sure I'm near the end.
Mon 06/09/04 at 17:59
"Was the man of marz"
Your honour, I see why you post here about games you sell on ebay, but do you make a profit in doing it. usually, unless you've got something really special items go for less than they should and even if you say brought something for £3 which was £20 in the shops, you would still only sell it for about 5. I've been thinking about selling on ebay but it doesn't look like its worth it. Whats your opinion?
Tue 07/09/04 at 09:07
Regular
No, I don't make a profit. I bought Metal Arms a while back, and am selling it for less than I bought it. Thing is, I don't play it any more, so I may as well sell it, and get something back for it, rather than let it sit on my shelf gathering dust.
Tue 07/09/04 at 13:33
"Was the man of marz"
You could always go to game and get the worst value trade in. My friend trades in four of his old games for one new one, and I think you can trade in a dvd and game and get the game of your choice for £20. And they still sell used games @ high prices
Tue 07/09/04 at 13:49
Regular
So if I trade in 1 game and 1 DVD, I get a game worth £20?

That's not bad I guess...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.