GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"In 50 words time, I am a regular!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/06/01 at 09:31
Regular
I have 57, 56 words to just tell you that in about 47 words, I will become a regular. I think I should have become one a long time ago but hey, what are you gonna do? I'd like to thank all the little people who have helped me. My respect list is as follows , Time Warp, Quazimodo, Spider ii, Ant, Tony, Ali. Come in and enjoy the party. I am now a regular. Shaneo passes around the beer.
Thu 21/06/01 at 19:47
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Mantis wrote:
> Its great! You now will have your name in purple and you can post
> topics in prime.

WOW!

Were you being sarcastic?
Wed 20/06/01 at 22:07
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Its great! You now will have your name in purple and you can post topics in prime.

WOW!
Wed 20/06/01 at 21:54
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
I'll be a regular tommorrow. Whhoooohhhhhoooooo. I would already be one if the old rules aplied. But I am not so I guess I will have to wait for a day....so so long a whole day.
Wed 20/06/01 at 21:12
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
Ant wrote:
> Shocktrooper wrote:
> Why do you like that catchphrase? It's
> seriously annoying.

pb once pointed that my smiley face {:) looks
> like the Pringles face. So I use that.

Oh yeah, and I said
> CLASSIQUE once too many times, and people like Tony began to make a
> thing of it, so I added that to it.

And if you say it's annoying
> again I'll get my Ant colony to steal all your sugar!!!

No...please! Anything but the Ants!

I'll even spend a day on MSN with cheatguru if you like...?
Wed 20/06/01 at 20:46
hi ross. go onto the votta's gonna get you room
Sun 17/06/01 at 16:30
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Happy Birthday then.
Sun 17/06/01 at 16:24
Regular
"Back For Good"
ooo cause for celebration that,not haha ,just kidding I'll have a beer though cus it's me 17th birthday.
Sun 17/06/01 at 16:22
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
No, really. He meant nothing by it. Just keep the ants away.
Sun 17/06/01 at 16:01
Regular
"I like cheese"
Shocktrooper wrote:
> Why do you like that catchphrase? It's seriously annoying.

pb once pointed that my smiley face {:) looks like the Pringles face. So I use that.

Oh yeah, and I said CLASSIQUE once too many times, and people like Tony began to make a thing of it, so I added that to it.

And if you say it's annoying again I'll get my Ant colony to steal all your sugar!!!
Sun 17/06/01 at 10:45
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
I not that far away really. Just a few more posts (about a 100) and a few more words(4000).

Sigh, never mind then ay?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.