GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Not getting Halo 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 2'.
Mon 06/09/04 at 18:18
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
It'll be a good game and stuff but i'm not sure whether I want it, I haven't been on Xbox Live for months and I cant be bothered to, I've pre-ordered Halo 2 but theres still enough time to cance it and there are two other games (that are coming out close to the Halo 2 release) that I really want, even more than Halo 2 so now i'm think whether I should get back my £30 and spend it on a different game. I cant see myself going back to Live until Future Perfect (Maybe) so do you think Halo 2 is really THAT good or is there a different game I should waste my £30 on?

Games that i'm planning to get this year :

1) Halo 2

2) Pro Evo 4

3) GTA San Andreas

Cheers.
Mon 06/09/04 at 21:32
Regular
You spacker.
Mon 06/09/04 at 21:05
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Aoe wrote:
> Is it me or is the bit I highlited in bold something that appears in
> all STRIDMANtm posts?

I altered your post accordingly
Mon 06/09/04 at 20:57
Regular
"\\"
mattributé wrote:
> And just a quick summary of this topic
>
> 'I don't want Halo 2, give me attention
> Actually, now that I've thought about it, it will be good. I might
> get it
> I want Halo 2'

Is it me or is the bit I highlited in bold something that appears in all STRIDMANtm topics?
Mon 06/09/04 at 20:51
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Pro Evolution 4 is going to be great. There is no question about that. It's going to be everything fans of the series have wanted and more. Same for Halo 2, in fact.

GTA: San Andreas, to me, just sounds like a poor add-on pack for the sims. They'll find some way to make it pwn and sell to the kids and make me want a PS2, though, but still - all the new ideas sound crap.

And just a quick summary of this topic

'I don't want Halo 2, give me attention
Actually, now that I've thought about it, it will be good. I might get it
I want Halo 2'
Mon 06/09/04 at 20:30
Regular
"For One Night Only"
The plot to San Andreas just seems a bit too deep and gritty to belong in the humourous GTA series. Remember, as well as violent, these are meant to be funny games.

Stick with Halo 2.
Mon 06/09/04 at 20:26
Regular
"\\"
It's the sequel to Halo?

:-P
Mon 06/09/04 at 19:50
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Why dont you wait till you read the reviews? As how would anyone here know if its going to be all THAT?
Mon 06/09/04 at 19:44
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
How do you know i'm under 18, eh?

PERVERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*points*
Mon 06/09/04 at 18:58
"I love yo... lamp."
Yes I think Halo 2 will be THAT good, whereas I think Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas will actually disappoint. I also know that if you buy it you break the law as it will be an 18. Just thought I should mention that bit.
Mon 06/09/04 at 18:56
Regular
"\\"
nba legend wrote:
> Games that i'm planning to get this year :
>
> 1) Halo 2
>
> 2) Pro Evo 4
>
> 3) GTA San Andreas

So what was the fu**ing point of this topic then?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.