GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"thanks for the help idiots"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/09/04 at 13:29
Regular
"greeeeeeeeeeeeeat"
thank you to all you nob jockeys i.e titawhirl, what i am trying to say is that on the MAIN menu when you press x it starts the game. but seeing as you ass wipes cant get the concept off what im trying to say, dont bother wasting your time posting me, you seem to just get off sitting at home with your sad lives jurking off infront of your computers, but as i do have a life and got better things to do i have no time for fools like you and want to have a reply from somebody who has actually got a brain bigger than the size of a peanut. so take your hands out of your pants, put down the tissues and carry on giving me your abuse if that is all you have to do in your sad and most probably lonely lives,
Tue 07/09/04 at 13:29
Regular
"greeeeeeeeeeeeeat"
thank you to all you nob jockeys i.e titawhirl, what i am trying to say is that on the MAIN menu when you press x it starts the game. but seeing as you ass wipes cant get the concept off what im trying to say, dont bother wasting your time posting me, you seem to just get off sitting at home with your sad lives jurking off infront of your computers, but as i do have a life and got better things to do i have no time for fools like you and want to have a reply from somebody who has actually got a brain bigger than the size of a peanut. so take your hands out of your pants, put down the tissues and carry on giving me your abuse if that is all you have to do in your sad and most probably lonely lives,
Tue 07/09/04 at 13:31
Regular
Somebody had their Weetabix this morning.
Tue 07/09/04 at 13:38
"I love yo... lamp."
BEFORE the main menu on the Title screen.
Tue 07/09/04 at 13:45
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Such ire burns deeply.
Tue 07/09/04 at 13:46
Regular
"greeeeeeeeeeeeeat"
thank you biggles cus i was told i was an idiot because someone told me to put them in on the menu screen ;-)
Tue 07/09/04 at 13:49
Regular
mikelar wrote:
> You input them on the title screen, before you choose what game type
> you're going to play.
>
> A noise will indicate that the cheats have been activated but you
> have to go into the Options menu (also on the title screen) to turn
> them on.

I think you should take back your offensive comments when it's quite clear you misunderstood someone who gave you the correct information.
Tue 07/09/04 at 13:50
Regular
That was taken from your original thread by the way.
Tue 07/09/04 at 13:59
Regular
"greeeeeeeeeeeeeat"
well mr name withheld firstly i will not apologise as i take offence to somebody calling me an idiot in the first place, and secondly you try putting the cheats on in the title and you will find that pressing the x's take you throught to the main game once again.
Tue 07/09/04 at 14:03
Regular
Hey, don't whine at me - I've never played the game. I'm just pointing out that Mikelar said TITLE and not MENU screen.
Tue 07/09/04 at 14:49
Regular
Isn't 'webox' the name of that foul smelling dog food, that you get in the form of a large sausage?

I didn't make that up.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.