GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Splinter Cell CO-OP"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Splinter Cell'.
Tue 07/09/04 at 17:56
Regular
This deserves a new thread...

New feature(s).
If you talk too loud to your team-mate in the online co-op in Splinter cell 3 and a NPC is near. HE WILL HEAR YOU! Yup, scary huh? ;)

You can call guards over with this feature.
"Hey! Nob-Jockey!" The guard looks around and walks slowly towards you, your team mate sneaks up and well...snap :D

I played the xbox single playe demo of this at gamestars and it's pretty mint. Cant wait.

I got this from an interview so no link, sorry.
Tue 07/09/04 at 20:53
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Nice to see they've played Manhunt then, aye?
Tue 07/09/04 at 18:36
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Creepy wrote:

> But still nice feature huh?

I think it wil be great make the game more realistic as in you feel more like our there, as your speeching volume affects the gameplay. I can see though your mum or dad shout upstairs and you shout back and bang you have 20 guards on you could be quite funny.
Tue 07/09/04 at 18:36
Regular
November sometime

Along with HALO2, Pro Evo and some others.

Darn it.
Tue 07/09/04 at 18:25
Regular
Should be cool. When is the release anyways?
Tue 07/09/04 at 18:23
Regular
ßulle†† wrote:
> If I shout "Hey, nobjockey!", I'll most likely be talking to
> you : P

Yes?

Oh.. I see what you're saying...

*runs...off crying*

But still nice feature huh?
Tue 07/09/04 at 18:10
Regular
Still not particuarly intrested in the co-op mode, but then I was never particualry intrested in 2 vs 2 and that turned out to be excellent.
Tue 07/09/04 at 18:08
Regular
If I shout "Hey, nobjockey!", I'll most likely be talking to you : P
Tue 07/09/04 at 17:56
Regular
This deserves a new thread...

New feature(s).
If you talk too loud to your team-mate in the online co-op in Splinter cell 3 and a NPC is near. HE WILL HEAR YOU! Yup, scary huh? ;)

You can call guards over with this feature.
"Hey! Nob-Jockey!" The guard looks around and walks slowly towards you, your team mate sneaks up and well...snap :D

I played the xbox single playe demo of this at gamestars and it's pretty mint. Cant wait.

I got this from an interview so no link, sorry.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.