GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Just bought GTA Vice City..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: Vice City'.
Tue 07/09/04 at 18:55
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
...for £12.99. I've obviosuly played it before but I want it back, now that GTA SA is just over a month away I want to try to finish GTA Vice City and play it to death.

When I mean play it to death I mean start it all from scratch and complete all missions and try (very likely to fail, mind...) getting all hidden packages and do all staunts and stuff.

Oh and i'm gonna cheat because i've never really cheated much on Vice City.

Wooo for Vice City!
Wed 08/09/04 at 14:00
Regular
If you wanted it to be, then yes. But I was just saying that I felt more like playing those games at the time, when Earlier I fancied a go on VC.

It certainly wasn't intended as a dig
Wed 08/09/04 at 13:36
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Quoting a load of X-box exclusive titles as being more appealing, was...
Wed 08/09/04 at 11:40
Regular
That wasn't a PS2-dig you know. GTA is multiformat and since I only have it on Xbox, it's the only console I can play it on.
Wed 08/09/04 at 11:29
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
That's nice. (PS2 forum here)
Wed 08/09/04 at 06:56
Regular
I actually considered sticking this in the Xbox yesterday, but decided Halo, Outrun 2 and Rainbow 6 BA were more appealing :D
Tue 07/09/04 at 23:29
Regular
"Jackpot!"
I bought back devil may cry 2 after selling it for £15 and it was in the sale for £15 brand new but I bought it back for £10 as they priced it wrong lol, they let me have it for that price but the man on the checkout called his work mate and told him to take all of the dmc2's off of the shelf lol.
Tue 07/09/04 at 23:06
Regular
ive got 100% on vice city, and if ur gonna cheat you'll never get it cause it screws your save up
Tue 07/09/04 at 19:28
Regular
"Bicycle"
Ewww.

Hidden packages suck.
Tue 07/09/04 at 18:55
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
...for £12.99. I've obviosuly played it before but I want it back, now that GTA SA is just over a month away I want to try to finish GTA Vice City and play it to death.

When I mean play it to death I mean start it all from scratch and complete all missions and try (very likely to fail, mind...) getting all hidden packages and do all staunts and stuff.

Oh and i'm gonna cheat because i've never really cheated much on Vice City.

Wooo for Vice City!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.