GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The getaway: Black Monday"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Getaway: Black Monday'.
Tue 07/09/04 at 20:50
Regular
"boom boom click"
Oh god why did they bother making a sequel? The first one was boring, repetitive and had no replay value! These are some reasons why it is going to fail:

1) Its set in london again! Im not saying london is bad but why buy a game with exactly the same layout?

2) Its up against San andreas!!

3) Its adding no new ideas! Its the same thing where you play with two seperate characters and one is a cop and the other is a bad guy....*falls asleep*

4) Copycat!! Wow its got bikes!!! (hmmm now where have i seen that done before?)

5) ITS UP AGAINST SAN ANDREAS!!!!!!!!
Thu 09/09/04 at 07:11
Regular
Well, I don't, so not me :0D
Thu 09/09/04 at 06:52
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
There are so many brilliant games coming out this year, and we won't really settle for basically the same deal as last time. The upside could be smashing into your office if you work in London.
Wed 08/09/04 at 22:47
Regular
Wow, you're all really slamming it. I'm looking forward to it.
Wed 08/09/04 at 22:34
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I saw it on gamerTV. Looked just the same as the original which is not a good thing
Wed 08/09/04 at 22:32
"period drama"
I saw a rolling demo of it.
Horrible - juddery and utterly bland. Lacking any kind of style.

You just thought "Yeah, a car ... driving around London .... woop-de-bloody-doop." and skipped it.
Wed 08/09/04 at 21:12
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Need something to get me through these cold nights.
Wed 08/09/04 at 21:10
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
nothing gets by you eh king
Wed 08/09/04 at 21:09
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Chocolate Kettle would never work. T'would melt when you heated the water.
Wed 08/09/04 at 20:14
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I'm about as interested in this game as i am in buying a chocolate kettle. It'll have to have improved ALOT from the original to warrant me even to care about it
Wed 08/09/04 at 17:36
Regular
"boom boom click"
its official then! It will fail

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.