GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy I and II for GBA"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls'.
Thu 09/09/04 at 09:08
Regular
"Taking Back Sunday"
http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/ webstore/productpage.asp?ProductCode=GB0726

(remove the space)

*does a dance of joy*

I've been waiting for them to release the old FFs since the GBA came out.
Sat 11/09/04 at 15:10
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Are these 1 and 2 as in the ones released in the US...? Because I was under the impression they released three games in Japan only before the series went worldwide, and then the fourth game in Japan was then the first FF in America... or something... :S

So are these actually the first and second FF games or are they the first and second to come out in the US...?

I have no. 3 (no. 6 in Japan I think...) on emulator, and that's pretty good thus far. Not brilliant, but pretty good.
Sat 11/09/04 at 13:37
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
"My daughters been kidnapped save her ho mighty ones" And that was how they started thier quest.
Sat 11/09/04 at 13:24
Regular
"~DPG~"
here is the proper link: [URL]http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/productpage.asp?ProductCode=GB0726[/URL]

I am getting this game as soon as it comes out. What excellent news!
Sat 11/09/04 at 11:12
"The Will of D."
So we are so deprived of rpgs that i am going to take them even if they are not perfect, i like some of the classics.
Thu 09/09/04 at 22:07
Regular
"Teal'c"
So do I and II. More so in fact.

Avoid.
Thu 09/09/04 at 19:23
Regular
FF III sucks ass.
Thu 09/09/04 at 19:08
"period drama"
The first FFs aren't really much to write home about.
Thu 09/09/04 at 10:36
Regular
"Taking Back Sunday"
I think it'll be amazing. I've played 3 and 4 on emulators but now that the graphic capabilities are there, it should be great.

A Chrono Trigger/FF III pack, now that would be awesome.
Thu 09/09/04 at 10:25
"The Will of D."
Can't wait as I haven't played any of the Final fantasy games that made it's name famous, and at least it was Square Enix working with Nintendo in the first place that created these games, not with Sony. Most people kinda get confused with the stupid idea Final Fantasy was always Sony's, only from FF7-whatever the hell they are calling the one that's out now.
Thu 09/09/04 at 09:08
Regular
"Taking Back Sunday"
http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/ webstore/productpage.asp?ProductCode=GB0726

(remove the space)

*does a dance of joy*

I've been waiting for them to release the old FFs since the GBA came out.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.