GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"It's official. GTA:SA has been deleayed says Take 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Thu 09/09/04 at 21:36
Regular
"313>>>ukchatforums"
Well is only a week later, so i'll be able to play it through half term. Still *sniffles*

www.gtagaming.com

Go down a bit to read the full story.
Sun 19/09/04 at 15:40
Regular
"Nicolaj"
Itīs not a real shame it has only been deleayed by 1 week
Sat 11/09/04 at 22:10
Regular
"freedom, not peace"
i dont think it will be out untill january of 2005 but another long awaited edition to the Black and White series in the edition of Black and White 2 which has been a long awaited game for myself - out april 2005
Sat 11/09/04 at 22:02
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
GTA:SA delayed, how could they?

when is gran turismo 4 coming out then, i might look forward to that insted...
Sat 11/09/04 at 21:54
Regular
"freedom, not peace"
well it depends on what you classify a great driving game, i myself am a great driving game fan ( my new topic gran turismo 4 ) but i find that the cars in burnout and in its series just arent to real life and in the end isnt that what a driving game is about??
Sat 11/09/04 at 21:49
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Burnout is better than GTA Driving Wise but I think i'd play GTA more, they're totally different games though. GTA is basically a game that has a bit of everything in it, you've got the cars to smash up, the thugs to shoot and (In GTA SA) you now have a Sim-like lifestyle which is pretty interesting.
Sat 11/09/04 at 21:29
Regular
"freedom, not peace"
dante son of sparda wrote:
> I prefer burnout to the GTA series althoguh the new GTA has apparently
> got about 3 times the amount of things than vice city, e.g. ride
> bikes, eat, get fat or thin, cut down trees, start fires with
> lighters and play in a much bigger island than vice city ha.
This is true burnout is of no comparison to the gta series

1- burnout u drive a car, maybe modify
gta: san andreas - as said ride bikes, eat, get fat or thin, cut down trees, start fires with lighters and play in a much bigger island than vice city

how can you enjoy burnout better???
Fri 10/09/04 at 07:05
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Ye cannae compare burnout to GTA.
Fri 10/09/04 at 02:03
Regular
"Jackpot!"
I prefer burnout to the GTA series althoguh the new GTA has apparently got about 3 times the amount of things than vice city, e.g. ride bikes, eat, get fat or thin, cut down trees, start fires with lighters and play in a much bigger island than vice city ha.
Fri 10/09/04 at 01:55
Regular
"Bicycle"
Lies.
Thu 09/09/04 at 21:36
Regular
"313>>>ukchatforums"
Well is only a week later, so i'll be able to play it through half term. Still *sniffles*

www.gtagaming.com

Go down a bit to read the full story.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.