GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"EA I hate you."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Burnout 3'.
Sat 11/09/04 at 13:10
Regular
I've never had a game crash on me so many times. I've never had a connection drop so many times. I've never had so many ficking problems with an online game.

That is all.
Sat 11/09/04 at 13:10
Regular
I've never had a game crash on me so many times. I've never had a connection drop so many times. I've never had so many ficking problems with an online game.

That is all.
Sat 11/09/04 at 13:12
Regular
"BOSE"
I'm guessing...Burnout 3 ???
Sat 11/09/04 at 13:26
Regular
Yes.

The game is great - it's just everything else about it.

They've screwed Xbox Live up
Sat 11/09/04 at 19:09
Regular
"Touched!"
EA - I hate you too...knob rashes!
Sat 11/09/04 at 19:20
Regular
"For One Night Only"
EA are responsible for "The Two Towers" and "The Return of the King" aswell. The only two Xbox games I know to have crashed on me!
Sat 11/09/04 at 19:21
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I told you it could never match PGR2 online. Would you liusten? Nooooo.
Sat 11/09/04 at 19:25
Regular
It does though, infact the game pee's on Project Gotham 2 from great heights. It's just the servers that suck, but once they're sorted out Burnout 3 will not only take over Xbox Live, but it'll TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!1!11!

If you haven't guessed by now, the game rocks!
Sat 11/09/04 at 19:25
Regular
"Touched!"
mattributé wrote:
> I told you it could never match PGR2 online. Would you liusten?
> Nooooo.

It's better, but EA just bummed up the lobby's! Once you get in a game I prefer it to PGR2, PGR2 is still a mint game though.
Sat 11/09/04 at 19:26
Regular
"Touched!"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> It does though, infact the game pee's on Project Gotham 2 from great
> heights. It's just the servers that suck, but once they're sorted out
> Burnout 3 will not only take over Xbox Live, but it'll TAKE OVER THE
> WORLD!!!1!11!
>
> If you haven't guessed by now, the game rocks!

I can never seem to get in a game with you! Do you play party crash much? I love that mode :D
Sat 11/09/04 at 19:32
Regular
Yeah, was playing that last night. Tried to send you invites but it woldn't let me, only realised today that you can only send them to people who are in the same lobby as you.

Then I tried to join your game and it said the game couldn't be found so I just gave up.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.