GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"EA I hate you."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Burnout 3'.
Sat 11/09/04 at 13:10
Regular
I've never had a game crash on me so many times. I've never had a connection drop so many times. I've never had so many ficking problems with an online game.

That is all.
Sun 12/09/04 at 04:44
Regular
"8==="
Server problems?

Jump into the French lobby. Play in there from 6pm 'til 4am and only lost 3 stat updates in all that time.
Sun 12/09/04 at 00:39
Regular
"BOSE"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> It does though, infact the game pee's on Project Gotham 2 from great
> heights. It's just the servers that suck, but once they're sorted out
> Burnout 3 will not only take over Xbox Live, but it'll TAKE OVER THE
> WORLD!!!1!11!
>
> If you haven't guessed by now, the game rocks!

I don't think anyone's mentioned this, but we all know what game's gonna take over. Halo 2 :-) it's going to be pure butter, G.I.L.F!! :-D
Sat 11/09/04 at 21:06
Regular
*scratches head* You get rewards constantly on Burnout 3, it gets a lot harder also later on, some the European stuff is really infuriating.

I swear it's practically impossible to get golds on those Burning lap things in the US Circuit racers. They go so f***ing fast I can almost feel the g's squishing against my face even though I'm not really going anywhere, trying to burn the whole 2 minute lap and not crash once is hard enough, but doing it and not scraping the walls and slowing down at all is near impossible.

Still excellent though!

Anyway, of course you can compare games that aren't very much alike. In terms of being fun Burnout 3 wins everytime.
Sat 11/09/04 at 20:55
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
how can you compare Burnout 3 to PGR2?both differnt types of racing games. Burnout 3 is fun but you get rewarded for just about nothing. Atleast in PGR2 you had to work hard to achive everything.
Sat 11/09/04 at 20:54
Regular
Bloody Hell. Never known a game to give so many excuses cos it can't get into a server.
Sat 11/09/04 at 20:51
Regular
"All about the Beats"
UNKNOWN ROOM!!!

aghhh so annoying.
Sat 11/09/04 at 19:32
Regular
Yeah, was playing that last night. Tried to send you invites but it woldn't let me, only realised today that you can only send them to people who are in the same lobby as you.

Then I tried to join your game and it said the game couldn't be found so I just gave up.
Sat 11/09/04 at 19:26
Regular
"Touched!"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> It does though, infact the game pee's on Project Gotham 2 from great
> heights. It's just the servers that suck, but once they're sorted out
> Burnout 3 will not only take over Xbox Live, but it'll TAKE OVER THE
> WORLD!!!1!11!
>
> If you haven't guessed by now, the game rocks!

I can never seem to get in a game with you! Do you play party crash much? I love that mode :D
Sat 11/09/04 at 19:25
Regular
"Touched!"
mattributé wrote:
> I told you it could never match PGR2 online. Would you liusten?
> Nooooo.

It's better, but EA just bummed up the lobby's! Once you get in a game I prefer it to PGR2, PGR2 is still a mint game though.
Sat 11/09/04 at 19:25
Regular
It does though, infact the game pee's on Project Gotham 2 from great heights. It's just the servers that suck, but once they're sorted out Burnout 3 will not only take over Xbox Live, but it'll TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!1!11!

If you haven't guessed by now, the game rocks!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.