GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone up for CO-OP?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Full Spectrum Warrior'.
Sat 11/09/04 at 19:34
Regular
On Full Spectrum Warrior? Burnout 3 is yet to arrive but wouldn't mind a bash on LIVE for a bit.

That and ESPN 2K5 are the only LIVE games I have at the moment for my US Xbox and ESPN 2K5 hasn't even been given a release over here yet.
Sat 11/09/04 at 19:34
Regular
On Full Spectrum Warrior? Burnout 3 is yet to arrive but wouldn't mind a bash on LIVE for a bit.

That and ESPN 2K5 are the only LIVE games I have at the moment for my US Xbox and ESPN 2K5 hasn't even been given a release over here yet.
Sat 11/09/04 at 19:40
Regular
Ah, someone else interested in the next iteration of ESPN. I'm looking foward to it too, and just hope it gets a release date here soon. Along with the budget price tag it has in the US.

ESPN NHL right?
Sat 11/09/04 at 19:42
Regular
Yeah, got it on release in the states for £11!!!

Fricking marvelous game though, just can't find anyone with LIVE that wants to play it, don't fancy joining a random American server.
Sat 11/09/04 at 19:42
Regular
No, ESPN NFL.

£11 for both NFL and NHL though.
Sat 11/09/04 at 19:54
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I sold FSW a couple of months ago... oh well...
Sat 11/09/04 at 19:57
Regular
"\\"
I don't know why i still have it.
Sat 11/09/04 at 20:45
Regular
I have played it through a few times, love all the military/tactical/strategy type games though.

Really an excellent game.
Sat 11/09/04 at 21:07
Regular
Get Black Arrow and then we can play some co-op.
Sat 11/09/04 at 22:52
Regular
Yeah I will do. We ran Rainbow Six 3 into the ground with CO-OP and what not. Since then I have played through it again with Mr. Tribute and countless hours have been played. Got to a stage where it bored the hell out of me.

Haven't played games for a while though in general and only went on LIVE earlier today to lob on a few people from here.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.