GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"!Gran turismo 4!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Gran Turismo 4 (GT4)'.
Sat 11/09/04 at 21:33
Regular
"freedom, not peace"
Yet a new installment to the great Gran Turismo series, set now with over 500 cars and 100+ tracks how can anyone say that this game is no threat to such titles as burnout 3 or need for speed underground?

If you need proof that this game is better then just look at the screen shots on

www.granturismoworld.com

need i say anymore??
Mon 13/09/04 at 16:40
Regular
"freedom, not peace"
lol

this is true im sorry i didnt pick up on this earlier
Sun 12/09/04 at 21:03
"High polygon count"
*Highly Excitable* wrote:
> If GT4 is anywhere near as slow and bland and jellylike as GT3, then
> I'm not going near it.

Slow, bland and jelly-like?

I think you're getting it confused with Sega GT 2002 on Xbox.
Sun 12/09/04 at 20:11
Regular
"freedom, not peace"
everyones is forgetting the main concept of the gran turismo series, to do the best lap times ever posiible + collecting all the cars. So where not gonna be bored soon. With the introduction of the new online mode well what else has to be said?
Sun 12/09/04 at 14:27
Regular
If they bring out a concept game again it will have unlockables for gt4 like tokyo concept had 10000000 credits for gt3 wen u complete 50%
Sun 12/09/04 at 14:23
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
superhodge wrote:
> Graphics arent everything but they do make a diffrence.
> i think they are puting a drag race mode in gt4 which should be good.

Not much of one.
Sun 12/09/04 at 14:15
Regular
Graphics arent everything but they do make a diffrence.
i think they are puting a drag race mode in gt4 which should be good.
Sun 12/09/04 at 14:12
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
If GT4 is anywhere near as slow and bland and jellylike as GT3, then I'm not going near it.

And dont give me all this "but look at the graphics" trash. Graphics are nothing!!! Have you never played Tetris??
Sun 12/09/04 at 14:10
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
I'll be online on it, so if anyone wants an easy race, you know where to go.
Sun 12/09/04 at 13:13
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Getting it off SR for my GAD and looking forward to it

The only thing wrong with it i thought was the computer AI (not too bothered about the damage) but now it's going online that problem is gone now too, or at least should be. Don't know how crap the players will be yet :-D
Sat 11/09/04 at 22:32
"High polygon count"
I'm looking forward to GT4 - much changed from previous versions, according to OPS2 mag which I bought today.

MUCH tougher handling by the sounds of it, and it "has gone to a level previously only seen in PC simulations"... apparently.

Bring it on! Yes indeedy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.