GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"San Andreas Radio"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Sun 12/09/04 at 13:30
Regular
I think you should have a portible radio in san andreas so you can listen to music when walking around.
Good idea?
Sat 18/09/04 at 12:16
Regular
"boom boom click"
I think when you nick a bike it should turn all Mat hoffman and let you do tricks and grinds
Thu 16/09/04 at 16:22
Regular
like on pimp my ride
Tue 14/09/04 at 22:13
Regular
i think you should be able to modify your car
eg. massive spoiler or alloys or Tweak the car or make your own paint job (for a small chrage of corse)
Mon 13/09/04 at 21:38
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
I suggest in car television, on the newer cars at least, that'd add another few hours of entertainment wouldn't it.
Mon 13/09/04 at 19:49
Regular
ok then is it ok if i take a nap. Nite nite
Mon 13/09/04 at 19:47
"period drama"
You probably shouldn't have any more ideas for a while.

And the whole "OMG!1111 Eatingz!!1/1 Wooo! Fatties gym musclies!11111 WTF LOL!1!1" idea sucks to frightening degrees.
Mon 13/09/04 at 19:39
Regular
Another grate idea from the superhodge mind mill a fair play mode in fifa.
if a player is injured a simbol will apper which means u can kick the ball out of play and the other team will give it back
Mon 13/09/04 at 19:36
Regular
Not realy if you can make your man a big fattie
Mon 13/09/04 at 19:22
"period drama"
14 years.
That's probably longer than most people on here have been alive. What a sickening thought.

Yeah, portable radio - age-old idea. The radio better be bloody fantastic, because the rest of the game looks to be a major dissapointment.
Mon 13/09/04 at 15:56
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Anonymous wrote:
> Like an walkman, did they have those in early ninties, I wouldn't know
> I was only a wee-nipper

Jesus, the ninties weren't that long ago...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.