GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"EVE Online? Anyone?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Eve Online'.
Sun 12/09/04 at 13:40
Regular
"Fake Plastic Tree"
Anyone else here play this rather nice game? Was having a look at the reviews here and thinking about writing my own when i can be bothered. Wondering who else here graces the servers of tranquility. Been playing since april now and operating deep in 0.0 with my battleship :)

So anyone? and if you do play what alliance/corp you in?

im in the hegemonic core part of Xetic. We got any curse players here?
Sun 12/09/04 at 13:40
Regular
"Fake Plastic Tree"
Anyone else here play this rather nice game? Was having a look at the reviews here and thinking about writing my own when i can be bothered. Wondering who else here graces the servers of tranquility. Been playing since april now and operating deep in 0.0 with my battleship :)

So anyone? and if you do play what alliance/corp you in?

im in the hegemonic core part of Xetic. We got any curse players here?
Sun 12/09/04 at 17:03
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Not a player myself, but I do know there are one or two around here who've either played in the past or are still avid participants.
Sun 12/09/04 at 20:52
Regular
I played it for a month or so but then I would only play it once or twice a week so I didn't see the point in me paying the monthly subscription fee.
Wed 22/09/04 at 16:30
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
I thought it was amazing in its depth and detail, but I really didn't have the time to get to grips with it.Having to pay a subscription didn't boost my enthusiasm for it either.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.