GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Six of Spades"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/06/01 at 21:58
Regular
"The six of spades? Why’s that important?" Asked the hooded figure in a low, gruff, obviously put on voice.

"The card! The card!" Shouted the person opposite him. "The card!"

"What about the card? WHAT ABOUT IT!?"

"The ca..." A knife came flying in through the open window. It narrowly missed the hooded figure, just grazing his head.

"Hey I needed a haircut! Thanks!"

The knife stuck in the wall opposite. Grix, for he was the hooded figure, walked over to the embedded knife. Carefully he examined it. Nothing. There was nothing on the knife... Except for...

The drunken YH lurched down the street. His head was spinning. Why was everything sideways?

After a stumble he found solice on the pavement... where he promptly fell asleep.

The symbol. A winged skeleton.

"What the hell does that mean?" pondered the fascinated Grix. He’d only ever seen that picture once before. But this couldn’t be the same thing. It just couldn’t!

He awoke with a pounding head and one hell of a fogged memory.

"Eh?"

He was fixed to a wall.

"what the?!?!?!"
The letters WSAR were scrawled in blood on the opposite wall. His blood.

Detaching himself from the wall he walked out of the alley and out in to the sunlight.

"ARGHHHH!!! Natural light! It hurts it hurts!"

"They must have broken through. I knew Snipers crappy seal wouldn’t work" Came the voice of Venombyte across the room.

"I knew we shouldn’t have let him do that"

"Yeah well it’s done, it’s open again. There’s no point blaming Sniper now it’s done, it’s done. The question is, what are we gonna do about it?" Grix replied.

"I think we should cover them in ectoplasm" Said er-no. His suggestion was met by a glare from Tony which reduced him to just "er".

"Well there’s only one way we can deal with them isn’t there" Voiced Tony, whose eyes were still firmly fixed on Joby.

"We have to go and meet them, beat them and seal them up again. Except this time we won’t let Sniper seal it. It should be done by the wise one.

Blank faces stared back at him

"Oh for God sake"

He was cornered.

"Who said dark alleys were safe?" Thought YH as he was approached.

" You’re the first of many came the voice of one of the men. The rest will fall soon."

"Oh brother, not again" Said YH

The members of the Winged Skeletal Apocalypse Riders were close now.
One spat in YH’s eye.

"You’re really crusin’ for a bruisin’, you know that?" Growled YH disgustedly.

He prepared himself for the inevitable fight... It never came.

"YH!!!!!!" Called the SR Posse collectively. They all backflipped over the WSAR members (Well I say all but really I mean only RBS) and stood in line with YH.

"I’m gonna enjoy this" Said the WSAR leader in a gruff voice.

"GET THEM!"

It was total carnage. Bodies lay everywhere. If only they’d known the outcome, I doubt they would have even bothered trying to save him.

"Well, that’s that" said Grix, "they’re all knocked out. Now let’s cart the sods back off to Sony Headquarters and seal them in"

And with that they left, WSAR members in tow.

" He was right ya know" Came Grix’s voice from the front.

"Who was?" replied Sheepy.

"The bloke in the pub. He pulled out the six of spades. And that’s exactly right! We used six spades and dealt with them all"
Thu 14/06/01 at 21:58
Regular
"You've upset me"
"The six of spades? Why’s that important?" Asked the hooded figure in a low, gruff, obviously put on voice.

"The card! The card!" Shouted the person opposite him. "The card!"

"What about the card? WHAT ABOUT IT!?"

"The ca..." A knife came flying in through the open window. It narrowly missed the hooded figure, just grazing his head.

"Hey I needed a haircut! Thanks!"

The knife stuck in the wall opposite. Grix, for he was the hooded figure, walked over to the embedded knife. Carefully he examined it. Nothing. There was nothing on the knife... Except for...

The drunken YH lurched down the street. His head was spinning. Why was everything sideways?

After a stumble he found solice on the pavement... where he promptly fell asleep.

The symbol. A winged skeleton.

"What the hell does that mean?" pondered the fascinated Grix. He’d only ever seen that picture once before. But this couldn’t be the same thing. It just couldn’t!

He awoke with a pounding head and one hell of a fogged memory.

"Eh?"

He was fixed to a wall.

"what the?!?!?!"
The letters WSAR were scrawled in blood on the opposite wall. His blood.

Detaching himself from the wall he walked out of the alley and out in to the sunlight.

"ARGHHHH!!! Natural light! It hurts it hurts!"

"They must have broken through. I knew Snipers crappy seal wouldn’t work" Came the voice of Venombyte across the room.

"I knew we shouldn’t have let him do that"

"Yeah well it’s done, it’s open again. There’s no point blaming Sniper now it’s done, it’s done. The question is, what are we gonna do about it?" Grix replied.

"I think we should cover them in ectoplasm" Said er-no. His suggestion was met by a glare from Tony which reduced him to just "er".

"Well there’s only one way we can deal with them isn’t there" Voiced Tony, whose eyes were still firmly fixed on Joby.

"We have to go and meet them, beat them and seal them up again. Except this time we won’t let Sniper seal it. It should be done by the wise one.

Blank faces stared back at him

"Oh for God sake"

He was cornered.

"Who said dark alleys were safe?" Thought YH as he was approached.

" You’re the first of many came the voice of one of the men. The rest will fall soon."

"Oh brother, not again" Said YH

The members of the Winged Skeletal Apocalypse Riders were close now.
One spat in YH’s eye.

"You’re really crusin’ for a bruisin’, you know that?" Growled YH disgustedly.

He prepared himself for the inevitable fight... It never came.

"YH!!!!!!" Called the SR Posse collectively. They all backflipped over the WSAR members (Well I say all but really I mean only RBS) and stood in line with YH.

"I’m gonna enjoy this" Said the WSAR leader in a gruff voice.

"GET THEM!"

It was total carnage. Bodies lay everywhere. If only they’d known the outcome, I doubt they would have even bothered trying to save him.

"Well, that’s that" said Grix, "they’re all knocked out. Now let’s cart the sods back off to Sony Headquarters and seal them in"

And with that they left, WSAR members in tow.

" He was right ya know" Came Grix’s voice from the front.

"Who was?" replied Sheepy.

"The bloke in the pub. He pulled out the six of spades. And that’s exactly right! We used six spades and dealt with them all"
Thu 14/06/01 at 22:02
Regular
"Sexy Mexican Worker"
how did you that was my card - are you some sort of witch
Thu 14/06/01 at 22:07
RastaBillySkank wrote:

Excellent. :D
Thu 14/06/01 at 22:08
Good one RBS. This is for Grix's compo I presume.

Great!

:D
Fri 15/06/01 at 14:09
Regular
Why am i always the drunk one!?!??! Just because i'm a student doesn't mean to say i'm always drunk.

Just most of the time. :-)

Still good story mate, well done!
Fri 15/06/01 at 18:51
Regular
"You've upset me"
Your Honour wrote:
> Why am i always the drunk one!?!??! Just because i'm a student
> doesn't mean to say i'm always drunk.

Just most of the
> time. :-)

Lol

Still good story mate, well done!

Sat 16/06/01 at 00:08
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Your Honour wrote:
> Why am i always the drunk one!?!??! Just because i'm a student
> doesn't mean to say i'm always drunk.

If its on real life, I should be the drunk one :D

Great Read Shanksy!
Sat 16/06/01 at 00:09
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Skanksy even!

Damn keys in wrong places!
Sat 16/06/01 at 01:08
Speaking of spades...

The Motorhead song - Ace of Spades.

Apparently, because he was bored with the same old lyrics, Lemmy (lead singer, rock god for those not in the know) decided to change the lyrics while on tour. He change them too 'The eight of spades' for a joke. He sang these lyrics for eight years. Then he changed them back because no-one had noticed.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.