GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Google Gears coughing"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/11/09 at 01:42
Regular
Hi,

I have google gears enabled on my site.

I have just upgraded to Joomla 1.5.15.

When I attempt to update gears I get an error which includes " Error: Invalid manifest - No content returned"

Any idea what this is all about?

I 'removed' the site from gears and re-enabled it, but no joy.

Neil.
Fri 06/11/09 at 18:30
Regular
Its my current beta vinyl site.

I think its something to do with the joomla update possibly.

N.
Fri 06/11/09 at 11:51
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
Which site is this? I could be something to do with the CSS file in use. Some users have reported adding a comment like /* Nothing to see here */ to the top of the CSS file has corrected the issue. Not sure why it would though. Have you posted a query on the Joomla forums?
Fri 06/11/09 at 01:42
Regular
Hi,

I have google gears enabled on my site.

I have just upgraded to Joomla 1.5.15.

When I attempt to update gears I get an error which includes " Error: Invalid manifest - No content returned"

Any idea what this is all about?

I 'removed' the site from gears and re-enabled it, but no joy.

Neil.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.