GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your Gaming Glory!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/06/01 at 20:18
Regular
Have any of you ever had any gaming glory? I mean, REAL prizes! Personally, I have. I won the title of 'Best Sonic 2 Player' back in 1993. I have the certificate to prove it too! Come on, let us hear about your triumphs!
Thu 14/06/01 at 20:18
Regular
"TheCoolNerd on Live"
Have any of you ever had any gaming glory? I mean, REAL prizes! Personally, I have. I won the title of 'Best Sonic 2 Player' back in 1993. I have the certificate to prove it too! Come on, let us hear about your triumphs!
Thu 14/06/01 at 20:20
Regular
"everyone says it"
12th best in UK at Goldeneye....
Best time in World at Mario Ciruit 1 on Mario Kart....

That is all.
Thu 14/06/01 at 20:24
"Moderator"
top 3 European F355 lap times on Monza and Sukuka long.
Goldeneye champ on various differnt tournos
PSO champ, vioctoriously winning the ruins with out one death compared to my team mates lazy 3.
almost every racing game ever made bar ROllcage which is worthless

PD champ
Twix clsoer

'(.)'
Thu 14/06/01 at 20:26
Regular
"You've upset me"
Best time in the UK in winning a transendence victory on Alpha Centauri.
Thu 14/06/01 at 20:26
I died the quickest in a Goldeneye multiplayer:

"Go". I ran down the corridor in facility, looking left and right, and well, to cut a long story short, ran straight into a proximity mine after just 9 seconds. Goddammit!
Thu 14/06/01 at 20:27
Though that isn't really an achievement, and I dont have the paperwork to prove it neither. Oh dear!

:D
Thu 14/06/01 at 20:28
5th highest QTE event in shenmue and alot of other stuff.
Thu 14/06/01 at 20:29
u know the boxing thing
Thu 14/06/01 at 20:30
"Moderator"
what did you get, i am sure i beat you, im best in the west.

'(.)'
Thu 14/06/01 at 20:31
i shall check,when i can be bothered but it was quite good,well i was in the top ten,i think it was 5

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.