GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xbox Console"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 12/09/04 at 17:14
Regular
The controller is bigger than ps2 the xbox console is more bigger
i think is ps2 is better the controller its simple with usb's and better games on ps2
Sun 12/09/04 at 17:14
Regular
The controller is bigger than ps2 the xbox console is more bigger
i think is ps2 is better the controller its simple with usb's and better games on ps2
Sun 12/09/04 at 17:16
Regular
I hope you choke to death on your own bullsh*t.
Sun 12/09/04 at 17:31
Regular
"All about the Beats"
ßulle†† wrote:
> I hope you choke to death on your own bullsh*t.
Sun 12/09/04 at 20:23
Regular
The PS2 controllers aren't USB controllers.

The Xbox is only millimetres bigger than the PS2.

The PS2 analogue sticks are stupidly placed next to each other for much thumb bashing.

I believe that's your points covered.
Sun 12/09/04 at 20:38
"Was the man of marz"
Speedrally2004 just posted this thread because theres a similar stupid argument going on in the ‘classic consoles’ forum, and I guess he just got aroused by it and felt he had to carry it on here
Sun 12/09/04 at 20:45
Regular
"Touched!"
DreamWarBird wrote:
> ßulle†† wrote:
> I hope you choke to death on your own bullsh*t.
Fri 17/09/04 at 19:06
"Retarded List"
Right...*deep breath*

The Xbox is big because it has a hard-drive

The controller I assume you're refering to is no longer packaged with the console. The much smaller Controller S has come with the Xbox since last xmas (SORT YOUR FACTS OUT)

And finally. Exactly what decent EXCLUSIVE games does the PS2 have? (except GTA SA which is coming to Xbox anyway)......can't answer can you?
Fri 17/09/04 at 21:22
Regular
"Bicycle"
speedrally2004 wrote:
> the xbox console is more bigger

Tee-hee...
Sat 18/09/04 at 00:43
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Hard to know which "joke" is older, the "XBox is too big for my house, hur, hur, hur" or "Why did the chicken cross the road ?"

I guess that can kinda be taken as a compliment though. Shows the retards are clutching at straws.
Sat 18/09/04 at 00:51
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I don't know why I clicked to enter this thread. I just knew it would be a, "my brain-cell just thought it had a thought, but it turned out to be tourettes", type of thread.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.