GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"bournout 3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Burnout 3'.
Mon 13/09/04 at 15:39
Regular
"greeeeeeeeeeeeeat"
excellent game but 1 problem, i dont have the manual so how the bloody hell do you open up new crash junctions pleeeaasssee help!
Tue 14/09/04 at 09:36
Regular
"BOSE"
I'm getting most the games on that list at some point or another, but i just wondered which one i should get out of second sight or burnout 3. I've heard no negative things about burnout 3 from critic reviews. You guys say about the music being at bit naff, so i'll just add my own tracks ;-) i think i'm gonna get burnout 3. every time i watch some footage it makes me dribble
Tue 14/09/04 at 02:03
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
The Red Star......rings a bell, oh jesus, you don't mean that game with the russian character in ? I vaguely remember of something along those lines - some russian girl and a couple of guys. That game looked pretty awful and if it has been left to rot, thank god.

Haven't played Second Sight, but I doubt I'll bother with it. For me, the games that are worth keeping an eye on for the XBox are....

Halo 2 (well duh)
Fable
Star Wars Battlefront
Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic 2
Star Wars Republic Commando (thats if it comes out before Christmas)
Splinter Cell 3: Chaos Theory
Forza Motorsport
Pro Evo 4

Also like the look of Mortal Kombat: Deception, Ghost Recon 2, Flat Out and Silent Hill 4: The Room.
I don't usually play the Silent Hill games much, but this one does have some messed up stuff in it, so I might give that a look sometime. I played the new Mortal Kombat at Game Stars and before it crashed on me (cause of the incomplete code), I was enjoying beating people up with Mileena again like I used to on Mortal Kombat 2.
Actually remembered a few of her moves, including the cool teleport kick which I had the timing mastered on before. ;-)

Good solid fighting game overall and as at least most of you will know, theres the new little features and online play that will make this one well worth having. Who would have thought all that time back that Streetfighter would die out while Mortal Kombat just kept going. ;-)

Also pretty impressed that there are so many excellent Star Wars games on the way, I've gotten used to seeing the one gem occasionally among a handful of crusty pikey ring pieces.
Tue 14/09/04 at 01:13
Regular
Buy neither.

Save up for Doom 3, Fable, Pro Evo 4, Halo 2 special edition and GTA San Andreas. The only games worth buying between now and Christmas, unless another publisher picks up The Red Star :)
Tue 14/09/04 at 00:58
Regular
"BOSE"
webox wrote:
> excellent game but 1 problem, i dont have the manual so how the bloody
> hell do you open up new crash junctions pleeeaasssee help!

Here's how. Buy a retail copy.

Anyway. I'm still twiddling my thumbs over what to buy. Is there anyone who's played Second Sight (not demo) and burnout 3 who can recommend which one i should get?
Mon 13/09/04 at 21:09
Regular
"Touched!"
Can't say I've played "Bournout 3" I'm surprised you can play games, if you play as good as you can spell then god help you.
Mon 13/09/04 at 17:17
Regular
I had this problem too. what you have to do, is pull hard on the left thumbstick of your controller. most people don't realise that there are two switches on the thumbstick - one that you operate by pushing it down, the other by pulling up.

obviously, as this is the first time you've used this particular switch, it will need a really good pull to make it work.

hey presto, crash junctions ahoy!
Mon 13/09/04 at 16:52
Regular
Probably copied it off his mate to play on his chipped Xbox.
Mon 13/09/04 at 15:44
Regular
Can I guess why you don't have a manual?
Regular
I'd help you but you really hurt my feelings when you called me an idiot, I just can't bring myself too.
Regular
Do the crash challenges in the story mode.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.