GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What to do?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 15/12/06 at 17:48
Regular
"I may return"
I don't know what I should do, could you try to help?

I think that my sister has been stealing my mail, as I have ordered several items that I haven't recieved (ordered 2 weeks ago and they've definately been dispatched)
She has been caught stealing money and other stuff before, but she is denying (spell?) this, just like she denied the others.
Isn't there a law against mail theiving or something? What should I do? Any ideas?

Edit: She is home all day, by herself. I haven't looked around for anything, as she's always in her room.
Sun 17/12/06 at 16:50
Regular
"8==="
Meh, I get death threats from the police all the time.
Sun 17/12/06 at 16:47
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
You could send yourself a death threat. It'd be sort of awkward if the police got involved though.
Sun 17/12/06 at 16:26
Regular
"I may return"
Great plan, Cjh :D

Maybe not quite sleeping with a boy, but something that'll get her!

I will think at once!!!

*Thinks*

Can I stop typing now?

*Leaves thread (for now)*
Sun 17/12/06 at 16:22
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
cjh wrote:

> As for your GAD, email Freeola and ask if your code has been
> used.

We are still looking into this, a couple of people have had a problem with an Amazon voucher. Unfortunately, our buyer has been off ill for the last week, so have not had to much news :( Should have some update next week for anyone with an issue who has already notified me :)
Sun 17/12/06 at 16:10
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Machie just pointed me in the direction of this thread, so thought I would add my suggestion to catch your sister out.

Send yourself a letter that appears to come from someone else, and just write some crazy stuff that your sister won't be able to keep to herself. For example, write it as though it's from a boy you've been secretly sleeping with, and how he doesn't know what to do now that you're pregnant with his baby.

If she nicks it, and tells your Mum, she's busted :) Of course, after she's been found out, you'll probably have to do some major damage control with your Mum if you used my example :)

As for your GAD, email Freeola and ask if your code has been used.
Fri 15/12/06 at 21:37
Regular
"I may return"
Machie wrote:
> yes, when do we get to see a picture Sunny.

The most recent one of me is my school photo....
The answer to your question is when I can get a pic that I like :P
Fri 15/12/06 at 21:25
Regular
"I may return"
Seraphim wrote:
> :s You speak highly of yourself :s

When put against my sister, I deserve to!

I don't usually, as I don't consider myself any of these...

Sunflower wrote:
> She can't stand me being much thinner, prettier and soooo much smarter!

I wish I were thinner and prettier...
Well actually, I do constantly boast about being smart :P
Fri 15/12/06 at 20:48
Regular
No, I'm not into emos. Or those weird Russel Brand trousers.
Fri 15/12/06 at 20:45
Regular
"sh"
you do not look at the "emo" girls much then?
Fri 15/12/06 at 20:16
Regular
Meh. I'll get contacts when I can be asked.

I think girls with glasses are cool, there aren't enough of them.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.