GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Burnout 3...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Burnout 3'.
Tue 14/09/04 at 11:05
Regular
"gsybe you!"
....online.

On Xbox, EA have mucked this up big time.

How about PS2?
Tue 14/09/04 at 15:54
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Can anyone post what the problems are???
Tue 14/09/04 at 14:32
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
These problems have existed with every EA online game, since the dawn of PS2 online. They are the main reason PS2 network games have such a bad reputation.
Tue 14/09/04 at 13:54
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
never played PS2 online, never will I dont think until the next generation consoles come out. Burnout 3 is a wicked game though, best played with mates!
Tue 14/09/04 at 12:17
Regular
I've heard they're worse on PS2. I did hear that from Creepy though.

Ea are fixing them? Nice. I hope they do a good job - that game and it's problems caused me to put a crack in my Crystal controller S :(
Tue 14/09/04 at 11:44
Regular
According to the forums I've been on there's pretty much the same problems with the PS2 servers as well.

Also heard that EA were fixing them last night.
Tue 14/09/04 at 11:05
Regular
"gsybe you!"
....online.

On Xbox, EA have mucked this up big time.

How about PS2?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.