GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Snuggly - proof!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 2'.
Wed 15/09/04 at 13:15
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
New article from Bungie.net:

"The Rumor: Halo 2 will feature massively multiplayer combat.

The Facts: Halo 2 will support 16 players on Live. It will support up to four players per split-screen, on System Link or Live, but there will be a maximum of 16 players in any game. So if there were four players on every box in the game, that would be four Xbox systems total. One player per box? 16 boxes. Two players? Eight boxes. You get the picture."

4 players per Xbox on Live = TRUE! Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!
Wed 15/09/04 at 13:15
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
New article from Bungie.net:

"The Rumor: Halo 2 will feature massively multiplayer combat.

The Facts: Halo 2 will support 16 players on Live. It will support up to four players per split-screen, on System Link or Live, but there will be a maximum of 16 players in any game. So if there were four players on every box in the game, that would be four Xbox systems total. One player per box? 16 boxes. Two players? Eight boxes. You get the picture."

4 players per Xbox on Live = TRUE! Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!
Wed 15/09/04 at 13:59
Regular
Yup, seen this.

No bots.
No other consoles.
No charge for bungie.net stats. :D
Wed 15/09/04 at 14:20
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
I'm something of a rube when it comes to Halo (as Goatboy will doubtlessly confirm, I'm pretty embarrassingly bad at it...), but does anyone know if Halo 2 will still feature the aliens making distressing cute noises as they're shot to death? I had some major issues causing carnage to small beasties that I wouldn't have objected to keeping as pets....
Wed 15/09/04 at 14:22
Regular
"Awwwww, he's trying to rip my head off! MA! Can I keep him?"
Wed 15/09/04 at 14:24
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
They've got the Grunts without the masks on now, and they're definitely not as cute! Nothing like chasing one down a corridor and hearing it scream "He's coming! He's coming!", before plugging the fuzzy fella in the back of the head with a pistol round. Ahhhh.
Wed 15/09/04 at 14:34
"I love yo... lamp."
I prefer smacking them with rifle butts.
Wed 15/09/04 at 14:36
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Oh, I've got an embarrassingly poor survival instinct when it comes to sweet looking beasties. Why else would I react to every big cat I've ever seen by declaring "Kitty! Oo's a cute ickwe kitty cat? Puss puss puss" until one of the staff at Twycross asked to back away from the bars?

Erm...not that I've ever done that. Obviously. I'm way too cool to behave like an overgrown 6 year old whenever confronted with an example of the natural world. Yes. That's right.

Back to the original subject; I won't feel guilty for massacring aliens in Halo 2 then? Sweeeeeeeet!
Wed 15/09/04 at 14:36
Regular
Just imagine how much money they made from the game. Now imagine how much fun they had recording all of their sounds. The melee attack sound for example was them smashing a watermelon with a baseball bat.

Don't worry about the cuteness, it's actually the developer laughing at home, about how rich they now are.

So, go kill them :D
Wed 15/09/04 at 14:37
"I love yo... lamp."
Pretend the hunters are Belldandy and the annoying ones with shields are Forest Fan.

You'll feel much better, and your life will be strangely complete.
Wed 15/09/04 at 17:09
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
SMASHKILLDESTROYMUDERSHOOTSHOOTSHOOT

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.