GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"REALLY WEIRD GLITCH!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pokemon Leaf Green/ Fire Red'.
Thu 16/09/04 at 00:55
Regular
I was playing around with glitch city and instead of going to seafoam island I went to Route 22. While in that Glitch City I caught a Mankey and a Spearow. Then I flew to Viridan City and Pikachu was really angry at me and the saved game screen said I had played for 255 hrs. and 59 mins. Also, I went to this guy on Cycling road facing North and I flew away from him before he had the chance to fight me, I then fought this guy next to the surfing Pikachu hut facing east, I flew back to cycling road and a the Start Menu popped up I pressed B and a wild MissingNo. appeared! It was on Lv. 7, the 6th item in my pack were 2 Ultra Balls and when I tryed to catch MissingNo. it said I had O Ultra Balls but I caught it with the o Ultra Balls. It made me call it Super Repel and when I got out of battle there were all these bikers rolling around. I could only walk on certain places like the water and pikachu walked in front of me. I don't know if this has ever happened to anyone else.
Sun 10/10/04 at 23:02
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Nietha can i!!1
Sun 10/10/04 at 20:40
Regular
"Ghetto Fabulous"
Its just i really cant get over liek a fully grown man playing pokemon....
Sat 09/10/04 at 17:54
Regular
"thursdayton!"
The basic rule is Pokémon games with a colour in their name are excellant. Ones with Stadium or Collosseum can be classed as good. All others be spin-off shat.
Sat 09/10/04 at 14:32
Regular
Behave children.

Pokémon games are great. Not all of them, but most of them are. There's no disputing they're great games. Obviously not to everyone's taste, but the majority ofpeople who play them love them and continue to buy the sequels.

So playing a game full of fictional characters that fight with fire, electricity, etc, is sad? Man, I bet those games with the bullets are much better aren't they. "Oh look a bad guy" I can think of much bigger things I would consider 'sad'. Playing a videogame isn't one of them.
Sat 09/10/04 at 14:20
Regular
«Grëén ƒérð¢it¥» wrote:
> You play pokemon. Hmm, sad

The way I see it is that you are an ignorant fool who plays on his playstation because he likes football. Lets see you make a game better than poke'mon, you f***ing casual gamer!
Wed 06/10/04 at 20:39
Regular
"Here to cause chaos"
Everyone is mean....
Mon 27/09/04 at 17:10
Regular
What has happened to this site.

Everyone used to be friendly.
Sun 26/09/04 at 17:49
Regular
"Braaains"
I can only hope the writers of such fiction slash their wrists. Down the street, not across the road.
Thu 16/09/04 at 20:41
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Pokemons a great game. Curd.
Thu 16/09/04 at 20:37
Regular
You play pokemon. Hmm, sad

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.