GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The never ending story of FOG"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/06/01 at 10:30
Regular
'Twas a dark stomy night, and the MIST was alive. Dancing, flowing, dashing insomniacs ran in the mist until the eary morning. Spurred on only by their love of Caffine and their hate of daylight, they debated such topics as the gone days TV programs and tomorrows TV programs.

Whence the morning came the MIST would settle and the insomniacs did sleep. The FOG would arise once again and the land would be smeared in a deluge of debates, songs, stories and fun.

Up till now the land of SpecRes was a happy place. Everyday the almighty one, TONY, would issue his thoughts on the debates, songs and stories, and give the person whom participated in these the most a gift.

But no one saw what was to come.

Early one year news of this paradise land was heard of far and wide accross the lands. An incoming of travellers descended on the fog riden land to attenpt to win a gift from their new God.

First to go was the MIST. Those travellors had no love of the night, and the conversations dried up at night. The Mist no longer descended.

Then the once welcommed travellers numbered so many that the fog was not large enough to ancompass them. To adapt the world of SpecRes, Tony created a second plane of Fog, for those whose idle chatter could not fit in the PRIMARY FOG.

And so the FOG had been split. But the worse was yet to come.

The incoming travellers did not respect the debates, songs and stories that the FOG had been created for. Instead they abused the fog to ridicule each other... despirately trying to gain Tony's favour and the sacred prize.

The old REGULAR and NOTABLE members of the FOG were named, and awarded with titles. However, not even they could prevent the invassion of poor debates.

And so the FOG ran into ruin, and the NOTABLES and REGULARS were consummed in the inflood of travellers...

the saga will continue.

Sonic
Wed 13/06/01 at 10:30
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
'Twas a dark stomy night, and the MIST was alive. Dancing, flowing, dashing insomniacs ran in the mist until the eary morning. Spurred on only by their love of Caffine and their hate of daylight, they debated such topics as the gone days TV programs and tomorrows TV programs.

Whence the morning came the MIST would settle and the insomniacs did sleep. The FOG would arise once again and the land would be smeared in a deluge of debates, songs, stories and fun.

Up till now the land of SpecRes was a happy place. Everyday the almighty one, TONY, would issue his thoughts on the debates, songs and stories, and give the person whom participated in these the most a gift.

But no one saw what was to come.

Early one year news of this paradise land was heard of far and wide accross the lands. An incoming of travellers descended on the fog riden land to attenpt to win a gift from their new God.

First to go was the MIST. Those travellors had no love of the night, and the conversations dried up at night. The Mist no longer descended.

Then the once welcommed travellers numbered so many that the fog was not large enough to ancompass them. To adapt the world of SpecRes, Tony created a second plane of Fog, for those whose idle chatter could not fit in the PRIMARY FOG.

And so the FOG had been split. But the worse was yet to come.

The incoming travellers did not respect the debates, songs and stories that the FOG had been created for. Instead they abused the fog to ridicule each other... despirately trying to gain Tony's favour and the sacred prize.

The old REGULAR and NOTABLE members of the FOG were named, and awarded with titles. However, not even they could prevent the invassion of poor debates.

And so the FOG ran into ruin, and the NOTABLES and REGULARS were consummed in the inflood of travellers...

the saga will continue.

Sonic
Wed 13/06/01 at 12:07
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
my first story since I killed er-no, and no response!

Sonic
Wed 13/06/01 at 12:18
Regular
I'm waiting for the second part! Come on! :D
Wed 13/06/01 at 12:21
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> I'm waiting for the second part! Come on! :D

I hasn't happened yet! MAybe Tony will give some of his power to the moderator... maybe the incoming travellers will be limitted?

Sonic
Wed 13/06/01 at 18:59
Regular
"everyone says it"
SonicRav wrote:
> my first story since I killed er-no, and no response!

You didn't kill me! It was a carboard cutout of me!
Wed 13/06/01 at 20:42
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
er-no wrote:
> SonicRav wrote:
> my first story since I killed er-no, and no
> response!

You didn't kill me! It was a carboard cutout of me!

Quiverring in the corner... begging for mercy. Sure... clone of er-no

Sonic
Wed 13/06/01 at 20:45
Regular
""
That reminds me how do you cut out cardboard using safety scissors?
Wed 13/06/01 at 20:47
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
wierd wonder wrote:
> That reminds me how do you cut out cardboard using safety scissors?

edward scissor hands did it

Sonic
Wed 13/06/01 at 20:57
Regular
"everyone says it"
SonicRav wrote:

edward scissor hands did
> it

but then there was only mash pulp left!
Wed 13/06/01 at 21:06
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
er-no wrote:
> SonicRav wrote:

edward scissor hands did
> it

but then
> there was only mash pulp left!

No one ever got a chance to like that guy... quite a talented bonsai tree sculpturist. And a gifted guitar player ;)

Sonic

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.